Dr. John Meyer is a Dentist practicing in Hornell, NY. Dr. Meyer specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Commitment to organizational change: extension of a three-component model.
- Two-dimensional affective space: a new approach to orienting the axes.
- Stroke rehabilitation in ontario: an opportunity for health care transformation.
- Implications of Item Keying and Item Valence for the Investigation of Construct Dimensionality.
- Morristown Medical Center
- Indiana University Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Providing surgical care to indigent patients in central and south America. Co-founder of UHMLA (Unidad Hospitalaria Movil de Latino America)
Dr. John Paul Meyer DDS's Practice location
Hornell, NY 14843Get Direction
Dr. John Paul Meyer DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Meyer
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Dr. Steven Robert Shinebarger DMD25 Red Jacket St Dansville NY 14437
- Dr. Gregory Louis Schultz DMD209 Liberty St Bath NY 14810
- Jason Neil Evans D.D.S.25 Red Jacket St Dansville NY 14437
- Dr. Ryan T. Batte D.D.S.74 Main St Hornell NY 14843
- Dr. William Richard Pearson DDS36 Genesee Street Hornell NY 14843
- Dr. Amie K Nicola DMD240 Main St Hornell NY 14843