Dr. Marc A. Subik M.D.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology98 State St Proctorville OH, 45669
Dr. Marc Subik is a gastroenterologist practicing in Proctorville, OH. Dr. Subik specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Subik performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
- Improved visualisation of mucus penetration by Campylobacter pylori using a Brown-Hopps stain.
- Transportation of gastric biopsies in a biphasic Campylobacter pylori media.
- Failure of Campylobacter pylori to grow in commercial blood culture systems.
- Evaluation of a rapid urease test to detect Campylobacter pylori infection.
Dr. Marc A. Subik M.D.'s Practice location
Proctorville, OH 45669Get Direction
CHARLESTON, WV 25304Get Direction
Dr. Marc A. Subik M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Subik
- Battling Depression in Crohn’s Disease
Living with Crohn’s disease means dealing with agitating symptoms such as abdominal pain and cramping, diarrhea, fever, reduced appetite, and unintentional weight loss. It can leave you feeling both physically and mentally exhausted. Over time, your mental health may be affected to an extent where...
- When Going Out to Eat with Crohn's Disease, What's the Safest Cuisine?
When you have Crohn’s Disease, living everyday life can be tough enough, but going out to eat may add an extra challenge. In addition to the challenges presented by frequent bathroom breaks, you may find it difficult to locate restaurants that serve food items that don’t exasperate your...
- How Does Coffee Affect Your Health?
Coffee is often a common remedy for hangovers, all-nighters, and drowsiness. Many people believe that coffee is does not benefit an individual's health, and one should avoid drinking it frequently. Yet, most studies reveal that the benefits outweigh the risks for individual's that consume coffee...
- How Does Carafate Help in Treating Stomach Ulcers?
Most people blame stomach ulcers on the stress of modern day life or unhealthy eating habits. But whatever may be the cause, stomach ulcers are common but painful medical conditions to deal with. Stomach ulcers can be seen as sores that are found in the lining of the stomach and in the small...
- Facts Every Celiac Patient Should Know
When someone is diagnosed with celiac disease they have to make significant lifestyle changes to ensure that they can properly manage their disorder. To make those changes, it’s critical that the patient and their family members have a proper understanding of celiac disease and how it affects a...
- What induces GERD?
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is a condition that causes acid to rise from the stomach, back into the esophagus. The acidic content irritates the lining of the esophagus, resulting in heartburn and other symptoms associated with GERD. This condition is not specific for one type of...
- Dr. Umapathy Sundaram M. D.1 Stadium Drive Morgantown WV 26506
- Dr. Charles Huh MD5170 Us Rt 60 East Huntington WV 25705
- Mr. Arthur Aung Gaing M.D.1200 Central Ave Ashland KY 41101
- Nihar N. Shah M.D.1249 15th St Huntington WV 25701
- Dr. John Robert Brandenburg D.OUniversity Of Kentucky & Affliates Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Samuel Houssam Mardini MD1249 15th Street Huntington WV 25701