Dr. Scott Saul is a pathologist practicing in West Chester, PA. Dr. Saul is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Saul can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Saul may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Pittsburgh Sch of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 1979
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Linkage analysis of five new genetic markers of the oriental fruit fly, Bactrocera dorsalis (Diptera: Tephritidae).
- Actin genes in the Mediterranean fruit fly, Ceratitis capitata.
- The medfly in California.
- A genetic sexing system to improve the sterile insect technique against the Mediterranean fruit fly.
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma of the small intestine.
- Prevalence of Campylobacter pylori in a tertiary care hospital in the mid-Atlantic United States.
- Atypical hyperplastic polyps at double-contrast barium enema examination.
- Adult celiac disease and its complications.
- Fibrolamellar hepatocellular carcinoma: pitfalls in nonoperative diagnosis.
- Fibrolamellar hepatocellular carcinoma: MR appearance.
- Benign pneumoperitoneum in a patient with celiac sprue.
- The immunohistochemistry of gastrointestinal stromal tumors. Evidence supporting an origin from smooth muscle.
- Fatal diphenylhydantoin-induced hepatic necrosis: sonographic-pathologic correlation.
- The significance of fibrotic tight strictures of the ileum in Crohn's disease.
- Barrett's esophagus in scleroderma: increased prevalence and radiographic findings.
- 2012 Philadelphia Super Doctors
- Univ Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- UPMC Presbyterian
Dr. Scott H. Saul M.D.'s Practice location
West Chester, PA 19380Get Direction
Dr. Scott H. Saul M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Dr. Robert N Arm DMD501 W 14th St Rm 2234 Wilmington DE 19801
- Dr. Robert Bradley Slease MD4701 Ogletown Stanton Rd Newark DE 19713
- Dr. Scott William Hall MD4701 Ogletown Stanton Rd Newark DE 19713
- Dr. Frank V Beardell MD4701 Ogletown Stanton Rd Newark DE 19713
- Dr. Edina Grujic M.D.100 E Lancaster Ave Wynnewood PA 19096
- Dr. Joseph P Horstmann M.D.100 E Lancaster Ave Wynnewood PA 19096