Dr. Brent H. Greenwald M.D.
Neurosurgeon3155 Channing Way Suite B Idaho Falls ID, 83404
Dr. Brent Greenwald originates from Louisville, Kentucky. He attended the College of William & Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia where he earned his B.S. in Biology. He attended the University of Louisville ...
Education and Training
Univ of Louisville Sch of Med, Louisville Ky 1989
University of Louisville School of Medicine 1989
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Va Commonwealth U Mcv Sch Med, Neurological Surgery
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center
- Med College Of Virginia / Virginia Commonwealth University
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health System Program
- Mid-Atlantic Spine Specialists
Dr. Brent H. Greenwald M.D.'s Practice location
Idaho Falls, ID 83404Get Direction
Dr. Brent H. Greenwald M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Greenwald
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- Dr. Stephen R Marano MD2375 E Sunnyside Rd Idaho Falls ID 83404
- Dr. Robert Lee Cach M.D.3360 S 15th E Idaho Falls ID 83404
- Dr. Brandon Reyes Kelly M.D.3345 POTOMAC WAY IDAHO FALLS ID 83404
- Dr. Clark Hunter Allen M.D.3345 POTOMAC WAY IDAHO FALLS ID 83404
- James Lee Cook PA-C2375 E Sunnyside Rd Idaho Falls ID 83404
- Dr. John Douglas Dickinson D.O.3345 POTOMAC WAY IDAHO FALLS ID 83404