Dr. Carla Fritz is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Big Sky, MT. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Fritz is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Education and Training
Rush Med Coll of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 2000
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM- Sports Medicine
- Crystal structures of substrate binding to Bacillus subtilis holo-(acyl carrier protein) synthase reveal a novel trimeric arrangement of molecules resulting in three active sites.
- Solution structure of B. subtilis acyl carrier protein.
- Fishing for partners.
- Reduced steady-state levels of rbcS mRNA in plants kept in the dark are due to
- The Hsp90 inhibitor IPI-504 rapidly lowers EML4-ALK levels and induces tumor regression in ALK-driven NSCLC models.
- rbcS genes in Solanum tuberosum: conservation of transit peptide and exon shuffling during evolution.
- A human nucleoporin-like protein that specifically interacts with HIV Rev.
- The gene family encoding the ribulose-(1,5)-bisphosphate carboxylase/oxygenase
- HIV Rev uses a conserved cellular protein export pathway for the nucleocytoplasmic transport of viral RNAs.
- Memorial Hosp Of S Bend, Sports Medicine-Family Practice; Mac Neal Mem Hosp, Family Medicine
Dr. Carla Catherine Fritz M.D.'s Practice location
Big Sky, MT 59716Get Direction
MISSOULA, MT 59801Get Direction
Dr. Carla Catherine Fritz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Bruise?
IntroductionBruises, also known as contusions, appear due to certain types of trauma. Bruises are formed when the body’s soft tissues are injured due to bumps, twists, fall, or blow to the body. This injury causes tiny blood vessels and small veins to break and release red blood cells (RBCs)...
- What Are Shin Splints?
Shin splints or medial tibial syndrome refers to the throbbing ache felt along the shin bone in the lower leg. It often resolves on its own without any medical intervention. Severe forms of this condition may have a significant impact on a person’s day-to-day activities. Shin splints are...
- Alternative Treatments for Sepsis
Sepsis is caused by a bacterial infection that can begin anywhere in our body. Our immune system goes into overdrive, creating turmoil in the normal processes of our blood circulation. As a result, very small blood clots form, blocking the blood flow to vital organs. This can lead to organ failure,...
- What Should I Know About Blood Clots?
Blood flows continuously through blood vessels and supplies nutrients and oxygen to different parts of the body. At the site of an injury, a blood clot prevents excess bleeding. Under normal conditions, blood clots are lifesaving. When the clot is formed as a part of normal repair process in the...
- Can Dehydration Lead to Mood Swings?
Even mild dehydration was found to have a drastic effect on the moods and concentration of women, according to a new study conducted on 25 healthy women. The results, published in The Journal of Nutrition, shows that mild dehydration causes mood swings, increased fatigue, and headaches in women.In...
- What Is the West Nile Virus?
West Nile virus is a viral disease spread by the bite of mosquitoes. The virus belongs to the family flaviviridae, the familyof viruses that cause encephalitis and dengue belong to. The West Nile virus rarely produces any serious symptoms and in many people, it remains asymptomatic. In very few...