Dr. Natalie Rowles is a Chiropractor practicing in Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami Dade counties. Dr. Rowles specializes in the rehabilitation of neuromusculoskeletal conditions following motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, and other injuries to help restore quality of life. Dr. Rowles seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through chiropractic care, therapy and rehabilitative exercises.
Education and Training
Life University, College of Chiropractic Doctor of Chiropractic 2008
University of Florida Bachelor’s of Science in Nutrition 2003
Certified in Physiotherapy by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Certified Chiropractic Wellness Practitioner Program by the International Chiropractors Association
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Regional Manager/Chiropractic Physician iRise Spine and Joint Institute 2016 - 2021
- Regional Compliance & Facility Manager/Chiropractic Physician iRise Spine and Joint Institute 2021 - Present
- Top Black Healthcare Professional 2019 Legacy Magazine
- Top Chiropractor 2021 Top Doctor
- American Institute of Personal Injury Physicians
- Florida Chiropractic Society
- Florida Chiropractic Association
- Premier Networking Alliance, Power Evening Chapter and Sterling Chapter
- International Chiropractors Association
Professional Society Memberships
- American Institute of Personal Injury Physicians Florida Chiropractic Society Florida Chiropractic Association Premier Networking Alliance, Power Evening Chapter and Sterling Chapter International Chiropractors Association
Dr. Natalie J. Rowles, DC's Practice location
Margate, FL 33063Get Direction
Plantation, FL 33313Get Direction
Dr. Natalie J. Rowles, DC's reviewsWrite Review
Natalie J. Rowles, DC, is a Remarkable Chiropractor with iRISE Spine and Joint in Plantation, FL
Natalie J. Rowles, DC, is a well-versed chiropractor who attends to patients at iRISE Spine and Joint at their Plantation location in Florida. “At iRISE Spine and Joint, patients will find everything they need to recover from their injuries within our facilities, from MRIs to pain management and orthopedic surgery. We’ve simplified the experience to allow patients to focus on their healing. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide a wide range of specialized treatments without sacrificing personalized care”, states the official website of iRISE. As a chiropractor, Dr. Rowles has dedicated training and unique experience in the diagnosis and treatment of mechanical disorders of the musculoskeletal system, especially the spine. For more information about Natalie J. Rowles, DC, please visit https://www.irisespineandjoint.com/about-us/irise-doctors/natalie-j-rowles-dc/.
Natalie J. Rowles, DC, attended Life University College of Chiropractic in Marietta, Georgia, and was awarded her Doctor of Chiropractic degree Magna cum Laude in 2008. She additionally holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Nutrition and Microbiology acquired at University of Florida in Gainesville, FL, in 2003. Dr. Rowles received board certification in Physiotherapy (National Board of Chiropractic Examiners) and the Chiropractic Wellness Practitioner Program (International Chiropractors Association). She has completed HIV/AIDS and Infectious Diseases Training through the Florida Chiropractic Association, as well as Breastfeeding Training through the Palm Beach County Health Department. Moreover, she has attended numerous seminars on the Activator Methods Chiropractic Technique. For more information about Natalie J. Rowles, DC, please visit https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/896104-Natalie-Rowles-Chiropractor.
- The Increasing Awareness of Sleep Apnea and the Ohio Doctor Committed to Treating the Condition
Sleep apnea has, for the longest time, been the bane of every good night’s sleep. The condition encompasses a series of signs and symptoms that surface during sleep and which can seriously affect the victim by interrupting his or her slumber. Sufferers of this condition usually have a hard time...
- Mickey Rowe Is First Actor with Autism to Play Lead in "Curious Incident of the Dog"
Mickey Rowe is hitting the Indiana Repertory Theatre staring in the Tony-winning Best Play The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, a 2003 novel that has become a Broadway smash hit. Rowe has autism spectrum disorder, and will be the first person with ASD to play the role.A new...
- Digoxin and Common Brands
Generic Name: DigoxinBrand Names: Cardoxin, Lanoxin, Digitek, LanoxicapsWhat is digoxin?Digoxin is derived from the digitalis plant leaves. It helps in making the heartbeat stronger along with a more regular rhythm pattern. Digoxin is mostly used for treating individuals who suffer from heart...
- Recovering From Anal Fissure Surgery
An anal fissure is normally the result of the overstretching of the anal mucosa or moist tissue. It can overstretch due to a number of reasons such as passing extra-large and/or hard stools, constipation, low blood flow to the area, excessive diarrhea, dietary choices, and childbirth among others....
- How Common is Autism?
According to a recent survey, 1 out of every 52 children who attend school is autistic. The rates of the disease are constantly increasing, and the disease has trippled in the past decade, not only in the U.S but all around the world.Boys are more affectedWhen we study different ethnic groups and...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- Dr. Alan Testa D.C.350 North Pine Island Road Plantation Florida 33324
- Andreu J. MacAndrew Richardson2450 Northeast 13th Avenue Wilton Manors Florida 33305
- Dr. Jonah Wassermann DC4343 S State Road 7 Fort Lauderdale FL 33314
- Dr. Keegan Roper D.C.2740 E Oakland Park Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33306
- Jared Hoffman3491 Woolbright Rd. Boynton Beach FL 33436
- Dr. Maan Singh Dhanjal DC8100 ROYAL PALM BLVD STE 106 CORAL SPRINGS FL 33065