Dr. Michael Erdil MD
Preventative Medicine Specialist | Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine140 Hazard Ave Suite 101 Enfield CT, 06082
Michael Erdil is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Enfield, CT. Erdil specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Erdil participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1977
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1977
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
- the American College of Occupational and Enviromental Medicine Fellow
- 2003 acute rehabilitation. Funded by Hartford Health Care Corporation Open
- General Care
- Fellow American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- Baystate Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Kings County Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Baystate Medical Center 1978
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Baystate Medical Center/Tufts University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Michael Erdil MD's Practice location
Enfield, CT 06082Get Direction
MARLBOROUGH, MA 01752Get Direction
Dr. Michael Erdil MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Erdil
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What is Apraxia?
Apraxia is a neurological condition in which the affected person may not be able to perform a particular movement when they want to. This is true even when the movement is learned. In some cases, mild symptoms are seen and this condition is referred to as dyspraxia. There are different types of...
- Tips for Living with Stroke
A stroke is a severe condition that is brought about by insufficient blood supply to the brain. This can be as a result of a blood clot or a broken blood vessel. According to physicians, stroke can cause different effects. However, if you stick to the treatment options designed by your doctor, a...
- Dr. Barry M Magnus M.D.Employee Health Springfield MA 01199
- Dr. Paul Medrek MDBaystate Health Springfield MA 01199
- Dr. Jay R Poliner M.D.265 Ellington Rd East Hartford CT 06108
- Dr. David P Feinstein M.D.701 Main St East Hartford CT 06108
- Dr. Kent I Stahl MD1025 Silas Deane Hwy Wethersfield CT 06109
- Dr. Eugene Schwartz MD4 Sycamore Knls South Hadley MA 01075