Dr. Diane Bangar is a speech language pathologist practicing in MONTEBELLO, CA. Dr. Bangar specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Bangar evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Bangar helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Diane Bangar's Practice location
MONTEBELLO, CA 90640Get Direction
Diane Bangar's reviewsWrite Review
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- Lisa Marie Owens MA2100 W 3rd St Los Angeles CA 90057
- Mrs. Eleana Maria Izquierdo501 N 4TH ST APT 130 MONTEBELLO CA 90640
- Marissa Klein MS, CCC-SLP7601 IMPERIAL HWY DOWNEY CA 90242
- Ms. Sharanya Sekhri SLP12062 VALLEY VIEW ST GARDEN GROVE CA 92845
- Kathleen Walker2115 BEVERLY BLVD LOS ANGELES CA 90057
- Mrs. Licia Coceani Paskay MS, CCC-SLP, COM300 CORPORATE POINTE CULVER CITY CA 90230