Dr. Mamatha Moodalagiriaiah M.D
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Obstetrics22151 Moross Rd Pbi, Ste. 311 Grosse Pointe MI, 48236
Dr. Mamatha Moodalagiriaiah, MD, specialist in obstetrics & gynecology, currently treats patients in Detroit, Michigan, Decatur, Illinois and Harper woods, Michigan, and Decatur, Illinois. Dr. Moodalagiriaiah ...
- St. Johns Hospital and Medical Center
Dr. Mamatha Moodalagiriaiah M.D's Practice location
Grosse Pointe, MI 48236Get Direction
DECATUR, IL 62526Get Direction
Dr. Mamatha Moodalagiriaiah M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moodalagiriaiah
- Tips to Alleviate Hot Flashes
Hormonal therapy is the commonest treatment for hot flashes. It is the only FDA-endorsed therapy so far. However, several other non-hormonal alternatives are available to help women alleviate their menopause-related symptoms before considering hormonal therapies. For some women, especially those who...
- What You Need to Know About Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Testing
HPV is the most commonly spread sexually transmitted infection (STI). What people must know is that the HPV virus is a different virus from that of HIV and HSV (herpes). It is transmitted so often that almost everyone who participates in sexual activity will contract the virus at some time in...
- Cloudy Urine During Pregnancy
Our body is like a machine that has parts with significant functions to perform. However, sometimes, there could occur some forms of abnormalities in the urine that could indicate the presence of a disease or other underlying medical conditions. Normal urine should appear clear or with a straw...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What Conditions Warrant a Hysterectomy?
Upon reaching reproductive age, the womb (uterus) creates ideal conditions for pregnancy, gestation, and delivery of a baby. But many things can go wrong within the female reproductive system. Development of fibroid masses, outgrowths of the endometrial lining, and excessive vaginal bleeding are...
- How to Manage Labor Pain
Labor pain differs from one person to another. The most suitable pain relief methods for a woman may also differ depending on her needs. Pain relief options are often decided based on the way in which labor progresses, and sometimes on personal preferences. Many people decide on the type of pain...
- Dr. Stanislaw Erazm Jaszczak M.D.2891 E MAPLE RD TROY MI 48083
- Dr. Anupama Vansadia M.D.Oakwood Healthcare Center Allen Park Allen Park MI 48101
- Shyla R. Vengalil22151 Moross Road Detroit Michigan 48236
- Dr. David R. Bryant MD3750 WOODWARD AVE DETROIT MI 48201
- Dr. Eiman H. El-Tag M.D.2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Djamilia E. Kryukov M.D.2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202