Dr. Douglas Kasteler is a family practitioner practicing in Bountiful, UT. Dr. Kasteler specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Kasteler possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Mechanical Engineering 1991
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Member American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member American Medical Association
- Member Utah Academy of Family Physicians
- Member Utah Medical Association
- Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Family Practice
- University Of Utah
- University of Utah Affiliated Hospitals 1991
- University of Utah Program
Dr. Douglas Spence Kasteler MD's Practice location
Bountiful, UT 84010Get Direction
Dr. Douglas Spence Kasteler MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kasteler
- Preventing Dehydration
Dehydration results when you lose water in your body. The rule of thumb is, if you’re thirsty, you’re already dehydrated. Keep well hydrated by drinking plenty of water, even before you begin your outdoor activity,” said Dr. Irvin Sulapas, a primary care sports medicine physician and assistant...
- Yellow Eyes: When to Be Concerned
IntroductionA person's eyes can offer personality insights, and at the same time, provide warning signs about the body's overall health. When the white portion of the eyes called sclera turns yellowish in color, it is often a signal that something is not right in the body. It also indicates a...
- Conjunctivitis: When to See an Ophthalmologist and What to Expect
Our eyes are our windows to the world, and we each get only a single pair in our lifetime. Life without our sense of sight can spell great difficulty. Imagine being born and living with good vision for decades, only to have it impaired by some disease we could have prevented or gotten treatment for....
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Treatment for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesMany women will experience itchy nipples at some point in their lives. There are many factors that contribute to itchy nipples. Many of its causes are not serious, but it is also important not to ignore the symptoms.PregnancyItchy nipples can be due to hormonal changes, increased breast...
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- Dr. Max Gorishek Morgan MD2284 Claremont Dr Bountiful UT 84010
- Dr. Paula L Haberman MD5872 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84121
- Dr. Todd Eberhard MD5770 S 250 E Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Marc L Johnson M.D.2075 N 1200 W Layton UT 84041
- Dr. Scott H Beckstead DO390 N Main St Bountiful UT 84010
- Dr. Stephen M Foote DO2121 No 1700 W Layton UT 84041