Dr. Brian Brune is an interventional radiologist practicing in Laurel, MD. Dr. Brune specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Brian Joseph Brune M.D.'s Practice location
Laurel, MD 20707Get Direction
Lakeland, FL 33805Get Direction
PRINCE FREDERICK, MD 20678Get Direction
Brian Joseph Brune M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Xanax: Side Effects, Withdrawal Symptoms, & the Safe Way to Get Off the Drug
Xanax is a medication used to treat patients suffering from panic disorders, anxiety, and depression due to anxiety. Xanax is a part of the drug family or class benzodiazepines.Effects of this drug usually start within twenty-five minutes of taking it and provide relief for up to a few hours....
- What Is Trichotillomania: Risk Factors and Treatment
IntroductionTrichotillomania is a type of mental disorder, which involves an irresistible and recurrent urge to pull out one's hair from the scalp and other parts of the body with hair, in spite of having the desire to stop. Due to hair pulling, the scalp tends to have patchy bald spots, which can...
- Teen with Muscular Dystrophy Among 100 Most Inspirational Women
Breaking beyond the barriersAs of early October 2017, the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) released their list of the 100 most inspirational women. Each year, the list commemorates women from around the world who have pushed the barriers of what has been thought to be possible. It...
- The Benefits of Green Tea
Green tea is known to reduce cholesterol levels, burn fat, prevent diabetes, prevent stroke, and control dementia. It is also known to have the potential to fight cancer and heart disease. Most of these beliefs are quite intriguing as there are very limited studies to prove the benefits. Katherine...
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- Organizations That Participate in Ovarian Cancer Research
Ovarian cancer is one of the deadliest cancers affecting women today. Out of all cancers of the reproductive system, it’s the one most likely to end in fatality. About 1 out of 75 women will be diagnosed with ovarian cancer during her lifetime, and 1 out of 100 will die from the disease. With just...
- Dr. Thomas Cade Raggio M.D.3833 Fairfax Drive Arlington VA 22203
- Timothy S. Eckel M.D.2002 Medical Pkwy Annapolis MD 21401
- Dr. Anthony Charles Venbrux M.D.900 23rd St Nw Washington DC 20037
- Stanley Blair Washington MD1701 N George Mason Dr Arlington VA 22205
- Andres Eraso M.D.50 Irving St Nw Washington DC 20422
- Azar P. Dagher M.D.2002 Medical Pkwy Annapolis MD 21401