Dr. Kashif Jameel Khan M.D
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology550 University Blvd Suite 4100 Indianapolis IN, 46202
Dr. Kashif Khan is a gastroenterologist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Khan specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Khan performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Dr. Kashif Jameel Khan M.D's Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
SHREVEPORT, LA 71130Get Direction
- New Link Discovered Between Asthma and Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Canadian researcher Dr. M. Ellen Kuenzig of the University of Calgary in Alberta, Canada has led a research team that found evidence that asthma is linked to inflammatory bowel disease. Dr. Kuenzig and her colleagues conducted a case-control study, which looks at health-related data within large...
- Proactive vs. Reactive Care in Inflammatory Bowel Disease Patients
In recent years, the number of individuals affected with a form of IBD such as Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis has begun to increase. As the number of patients presenting with the disease increased, physicians and medical researchers are beginning to develop more in-depth research on the...
- Diagnosing Colon Cancer
Signs and symptoms of colon cancer are not specific, which makes it difficult to diagnose. Therefore, investigations are crucial to make a diagnosis of colon cancer.The first time you visit your doctor, he or she will record a complete medical history, including a detailed family history to check if...
- Know the Symptoms of Colon Cancer
In order to recognize if you have colon cancer, it is vital to know the signs and symptoms of colon cancer. However, most of the symptoms caused by a carcinoma of the colon can also be seen with other diseases that isn’t a cancer, such as hemorrhoids, irritable bowel syndrome, and infections of...
- Alternative Treatments for Gallstones
Alternative Treatments For GallstonesA huge percentage of gallstones never show symptoms, but the moment a stone stops moving on its way to the small intestines from the gallbladder, trouble begins. That’s when signs start occurring, among them severe pain on the ride side of the abdomen that...
- This Oral Bacteria Might Be Partially Responsible for Crohn’s
Recent research has indicated that antibiotic-resistant forms of a bacteria known as Klebsiella may be playing a role in causing the chronic inflammation of the intestinal tract. This information comes from a recent study entitled “Ectopic colonization’s of oral bacteria in the intestine drives...
- Dr. Matthew Harrison MD7950 N SHADELAND AVE INDIANAPOLIS IN 46250
- Dr. Abdo M. Saad MD1001 W 10th St Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Debra J Helper M.D.550 N. University Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Haritha Avula MBBS4100 University Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202
- Mr. Thomas Victor Nowak MD550 University Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Douglas K Rex M.D.550 University Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202