Dr. Kashif Khan is a gastroenterologist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Khan specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Khan performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Dr. Kashif Jameel Khan M.D's Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
SHREVEPORT, LA 71130Get Direction
Dr. Kashif Jameel Khan M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- How Walnuts Can Improve Gut Bacteria
Long heralded as a superfood with health benefits, walnuts may get a new superlative as a food magician, helping to transform the gut microbiota to healthy. That’s the finding from a new study out of the Louisiana State University (LSU), New Orleans School of Medicine. The ResearchThe team from...
- Individual Screening Effectiveness for Celiac Disease
Celiac disease is an autoimmune condition which mainly affects the person’s digestive tract. Specifically, the patient becomes unable to consume gluten due to the damaging effect the protein has on his or her small intestines. Gluten, on the other hand, is a protein present in wheat, barley, and...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Which Is Worse; Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis?
Ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease are two of the most common types of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD). Individuals with IBD experience both inflammation and damage to the gastrointestinal tract. While IBD requires lifelong treatment, the severity of symptoms that each disease presents varies...
- Five Tips for Living with Jaundice
Jaundice is a condition that causes the yellowing of human skin as well as the whites of the eyes. Its main cause is the build-up of bilirubin, which is a key component of the human blood and tissues. Since this is a medical condition, understanding the signs, symptoms, and the type of jaundice is...
- Dr. Matthew Harrison MD7950 N SHADELAND AVE INDIANAPOLIS IN 46250
- Dr. Abdo M. Saad MD1001 W 10th St Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Debra J Helper M.D.550 N. University Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Veronika Gagovic M.D.11725 Illinois Street Carmel IN 46032
- Dr. Haritha Avula MBBS4100 University Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Toyia Nicole James-stevenson M.D.1400 N. Ritter Avenue Indianapolis IN 46219