Dr. Robert C Kiser DO
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery620 W Edison Rd 118 Mishawaka IN, 46545
Dr. Robert Kiser is a vascular surgeon practicing in Mishawaka, IN. Dr. Kiser specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Kiser diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
- In vitro and in vivo comparison of sulfur donors as antidotes to acute cyanide intoxication.
- Evaluation of compounds as barriers to dermal penetration of organophosphates using acetylcholinesterase inhibition.
- Mitral insufficiency in Marfan's syndrome: surgical correction.
- Purification and kinetic characterization of mannitol-1-phosphate dehydrogenase from Aspergillus niger.
Dr. Robert C Kiser DO's Practice location
Mishawaka, IN 46545Get Direction
Portage, MI 49024Get Direction
KALAMAZOO, MI 49009Get Direction
Dr. Robert C Kiser DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kiser
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- Dr. John W Oren M.D.2025 Edison Rd South Bend IN 46637
- Dr. Timothy W Noveroske MD621 Memorial Dr South Bend IN 46601
- Dr. Jeffrey S Borders MD621 Memorial Dr South Bend IN 46601
- Dr. Michael C Rotkis MD621 Memorial Dr South Bend IN 46601
- Dr. Ziad Youssef Fayad MD800 Poly Pl Brooklyn NY 11209
- Mr. Randall V Lester MD303 S Nappanee St Elkhart IN 46514