Dr. Kahlie Hauser is a pediatrician practicing in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Hauser is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Hauser diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Hauser can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Kahlie Elizabeth Hauser M.D.'s Practice location
Grand Rapids, MI 49503Get Direction
EAU CLAIRE, WI 54703Get Direction
Dr. Kahlie Elizabeth Hauser M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Autism and Communication: Debunking the Misunderstandings
Publishing several books, being a motivational speaker and being a passionate advocate - These are things most people dream of doing and being, let alone accomplishing them by the age of 25. Naoki Higashida has done all of these things. He’s an exceptional young man; he’s very smart, witty, and...
- Autism: Why Does Oxytocin Treatment Help Only Some Children?
For parents, treating their children is the most important task possible. However, it can often be immensely confusing when certain treatments and medications are saviors for some children while hardly affecting others. Oxytocin is one of these treatments that has seen a wide range of responses...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- What Is Newborn Jaundice?
Jaundice is a harmless condition that often affects newborn babies, which makes the skin and whites of the eyes become yellowish. The medical description of jaundice in newborns is neonatal jaundice. It can occur if high levels of bilirubin are found in the blood and body tissues of...
- What Are the Factors that Contribute to Autism?
The causes of autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) are still unclear. Even though research shows that genetic factors are predominate, they are not the one and only cause. In fact, it’s much more likely that there are multiple causes rather than just one.1. Genetic FactorsThere are multiple studies...
- What are the Treatment Methods for ADHD?
Reported cases of ADHD have been on the rise lately. In fact, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that as many as 11% of children between the ages of four years old and 17 years old have been diagnosed with ADHD. ADHD is a disease characterized by ongoing patterns of...
- Dr. Kenneth C Weimer MD1000 Starr Ave Eau Claire WI 54703
- Dr. Muhammad A Rishi MD1221 WHIPPLE ST EAU CLAIRE WI 54703
- Dr. Karen Myhre MD1400 BELLINGER ST EAU CLAIRE WI 54703
- Dr. Bushra K. Javaid MD1000 Starr Ave Eau Claire WI 54703
- Dr. Chetna Mangat M.D.1400 Bellinger St Eau Claire WI 54703
- Gaurav Nagar MD1400 BELLINGER ST EAU CLAIRE WI 54703