Dr. Yassir Ashraf MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology2802 Garth Rd Suite # 115 Baytown TX, 77521
Dr. Yassir Ashraf is a gastroenterologist practicing in Baytown, TX. Dr. Ashraf specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Ashraf performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Ucla Med Ctr/Ucla D Geffen Sch, Gastroenterology; St Barnabas Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Yassir Ashraf MD's Practice location
Baytown, TX 77521Get Direction
Saint Louis, MO 63106Get Direction
Dr. Yassir Ashraf MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ashraf
- Study Says Signs of Celiac Disease Can Show in Infancy
In this day in age, a majority of diseases and conditions seen in the medical industry have been more or less identified. Although this is the case, not every condition has received enough analysis to conclude what the primary causes may be. An even more important point to this argument is when...
- What Is Hematochezia?
Introduction Discovering blood after a bowel movement can be a frightening experience. If you notice a bright red to black-colored blood in your stool, in the toilet bowl, or on the toilet paper, you may be experiencing rectal bleeding. Having blood in your stool does not always signal a serious...
- Celiac Disease and Type I Diabetes Patients at a Higher Risk for Fractures
From time to time, patients may develop what is known as a comorbidity, which is essentially a word used to describe a situation wherein the subject is simultaneously diagnosed with two diseases or conditions. This can occur for a multitude of reasons, one being that the first condition may very...
- Drugs for Heartburn May Cause Hip Fractures
Long-term use of proton pump inhibitors (PPIs), the major class of heartburn drugs, may result in fractures of the hip in postmenopausal women with a history of smoking. The results of the study, published in the journal BMJ, shows that the risk of a hip fracture is not lowered even after stopping...
- Avoiding Titanium Dioxide Might Benefit Those with Colitis, New Research Suggests
Titanium dioxide is a substance used in many food items. Recently researchers from the University of Zurich have shown that this substance can increase inflammation and damage to the intestinal walls of mice. This indicates that this substance could have the same effect on humans which could be...
- The Health Benefits of Papaya
Papaya is one of the highly popular fruits available in all parts of world; it is equally liked by people of all age groups. The fruit is available in the market all year round. They are always in season, because the papaya plant's cultivation cycle is not an annual one. The ripened fruit is...
- Dr. Rashid H. Khan MD4002 Garth Rd Baytown Texas 77521
- Dr. Franz E Schneider MD444 Fm 1959 Rd Houston TX 77034
- Dr. Richard Michael Warneke M.D.1015 Medical Center Blvd Webster TX 77598
- Dr. Steven Alan Fein M.D.4001 Preston Avenue Pasadena TX 77505
- Dr. Jyoti Rao MD444 Fm 1959 Rd Houston TX 77034
- Dr. Michel Ibrahim Kafrouni M.D.444 Fm 1959 Rd Houston TX 77034