Dr. Jose Antonio Quiros M.D
Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Gastroenterology2521 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA, 95817
Dr. Jose Quiros is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Charleston, SC. Dr. Quiros specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Education and Training
Univesidad Autonoma 1993
Central America Health Sciences University Belize Medical College 1993
University of Central Florida College of Medicine 1994
- Propylthiouracil-associated liver failure presenting as probable autoimmune hepatitis in a child with Graves' disease.
- Age of diagnosis influences serologic responses in children with Crohn's disease: a possible clue to etiology?
- Esophageal stents for severe strictures in young children: experience, benefits, and risk.
- Increased number of regulatory T cells in children with eosinophilic esophagitis.
- Diagnosis of autoimmune pancreatitis vs neoplasms in children with pancreatic mass and biliary obstruction.
- Esophageal tracheobronchial remnant, endoscopic ultrasound diagnosis, and surgical management.
- High- and low-dose oral delayed-release mesalamine in children with mild-to-moderately active ulcerative colitis.
- Crohn's Disease
- Acid Reflux
- Biliary Atresia
- Case Western Reserve University (MetroHealth) Program
Dr. Jose Antonio Quiros M.D's Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95817Get Direction
Dr. Jose Antonio Quiros M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Quiros
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- Cholera and Diarrhea
How Is Cholera Related to Diarrhea? Cholera is an infection that occurs in the small intestines. It is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. The disease is acquired through the intake of contaminated food or water. When an infected person defecates and then clean water comes into contact...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- How is Cholera Diagnosed?
How is Cholera Diagnosed?Cholera is an acute bacteria disease caused by a bacterium called Vibrio cholerae. Infection with the cholera bacteria can lead to severe vomiting and diarrhea and finally electrolyte loss or dehydration. If not treated, cholera can, in many cases, result in death.In order...
- Probiotics May Not Relieve Constipation in Children
According to a new study published in the journal, Pediatrics, probiotics may not improve constipation in children more than any other dairy product that does not contain probiotics. This is different from the effect of probiotics in adults where it is supposed to give good relief from...
- Dr. Daphne Sy Say M.D.2516 STOCKTON BLVD SACRAMENTO CA 95817
- Dr. Trinh Thi Truong M.D.2516 STOCKTON BLVD SACRAMENTO CA 95817
- Dr. Sunpreet Kaur M.D.2516 STOCKTON BLVD SACRAMENTO CA 95817
- Dr. Allison Wong M.D.2315 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Robert A. Cannon MD2516 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817