Dr. Paolo Moretti practices Neuropathology in Houston, TX. Dr. Moretti studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Univ Di Padova, Padova MD
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- [ASPECTS OF ERYTHROCYTE METABOLISM IN SUBJECTS WITH MALIGNANT NEOPLASMS].
- [ON A CASE OF MESENTERIC CYST].
- [LIPOMA OF THE PAROTID GLAND].
- [CONTRIBUTION TO THE STUDY OF NEURINOMA OF THE POSTERIOR MEDIASTINUM].
- [BEHAVIOR OF VARIOUS ENZYMATIC ACTIVITIES IN THE LIVER OF ANIMALS SUBJECTED TO THYROIDECTOMY].
- [THE HOSPITAL EQUIPMENT PROGRAM OF SEINE FOR 1964].
- [THE PREVENTION OF RICKETS].
- [THE EVILS OF BOXING AROUSE WORLD OPINION].
- [MORTALITY AND MORBIDITY IN FRANCE IN 1962].
- [CONTRIBUTION TO THE STUDY OF BENIGN TUMORS OF THE STOMACH. (OBSERVATIONS IN 2 CASES)].
- [CONTRIBUTION TO THE STUDY OF CARCINOMAS OF THE FUNDUS OF THE STOMACH].
- [INFLUENCE OF HYPOPHYSECTOMY AND ADRENALECTOMY ON SOME METABOLIC INDEXES AND ON SOME ENZYME SYSTEMS OF THE LIVER].
- [CHANGES IN THE URINARY HORMONE LEVEL AFTER SPLENECTOMY].
- [ALKALINE AND ACID PHOSPHATASE ACTIVITY IN PROCESSES OF BONE FORMATION AND BONE
- [ON A CASE OF CARCINOMA OF THE FLOOR OF THE GALLBLADDER PERFORATED INTO THE FREE PERITONEUM WITH BILIARY PERITONITIS].
Dr. Paolo M Moretti MD's Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84108Get Direction
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
Dr. Paolo M Moretti MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moretti
- Concussions During Teen Years Increases Multiple Sclerosis Risk in Adulthood
A new study suggests that certain factors regarding the brain development of teenagers could give insight into how multiple sclerosis develops in some patients. This could be a great lesson in how to decrease the risk of MS, as well as how the disease develops in general.The StudyThe study, which...
- Canadian Olympian to Help Support Battle Against Multiple Sclerosis
Christine Sinclair, the captain of the Canadian women's soccer teams, helped her teams win Olympic bronze medals on two separate occasions. Now, she is helping A&W Burgers battle against multiple sclerosis (MS).The Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada stated publicly that Sinclair is planning on...
- Labyrinthitis and Vertigo
Labyrinthitis is an inflammation of the inner ear due to a virus or bacteria. This inflammation of the inner ear disrupts the transmission of the sensory information to the brain. When it happens, symptoms similar to those of vertigo may be experienced as well as difficulties in vision and hearing....
- New Drug for Parkinson's Disease Approved by FDA
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recently passed a new drug called amantadine extended release capsules to treat dyskinesia in those who have Parkinson’s disease and are also on medication therapy. The Michael J. Fox Foundation recently created the UNDRS or Unified Dyskinesia Rating...
- Alzheimer's Breakthrough: Study Has Found a Change in Protein Can Reverse Alzheimer's Damage
Alzheimer’s is a progressive brain disorder that has no cure. When a person develops the disease, they develop amyloid plaques as well as neurofibrillary tangles. As the condition worsens, the neurons deteriorate, eventually dying out.Both early and late onset Alzheimer's disease have a genetic...
- Inspiring Man with Becker Muscular Dystrophy Hikes 500-Mile Spanish Trail
This man hiked 500 miles this summer, and he also has Becker muscular dystrophy.This is the inspiring story of Bryan Steward. He is a 24-year-old man who was diagnosed with Becker muscular dystrophy at a very young age (when he was only 8 years old). However, he has never stopped hiking. Since he...
- Innad Husaini415 Nighthawk Court Sugarland Texas 77478
- Dr. Flavia Nelson M.D.6410 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Cabe Owens M.D., PH.D.3131 Memorial Ct Houston Texas 77007
- Dr. Kazim Sheikh M.D.6431 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. William S. Gilmer M.D.1200 Binz St Houston TX 77004
- Dr. William G. Ondo M.D.6410 Fannin St Houston TX 77030