Dr. Kimberly Keane is an audiologist practicing in New Hartford, NY. Dr. Keane evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Keane takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Mrs. Kimberly C Keane AU.D's Practice location
New Hartford, NY 13413Get Direction
UTICA, NY 13502Get Direction
Mrs. Kimberly C Keane AU.D's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Bladder Cancer: Get the Facts
What is Bladder Cancer?: Get the FactsBladder cancer is a condition caused by Bladder abnormal tissue/cell growth also known as tumor. As its name suggests, Bladder Cancer occurs as a result of abnormal growth of cells lining the Bladder. The tumor spreads into the adjacent muscles and other cells...
- Letting Go of Lupus Guilt
Once the person has been diagnosed with lupus, it is usual to have too many questions and go through various emotional phases. How someone reacts to the disease varies from person to person, from complete refusal to accept the condition, to aggression or even depression. These phases keep changes...
- New DNA Test May Identify Celiac Disease
As far as healthy living and dieting are concerned, it seems that a gluten-free diet is the latest fad. Invite some friends to dinner, and it will be obvious that at least one of them will have issues with some of the dishes, probably due to gluten availability. This happens because some people...
- Dr. Bill Petit, Only Survivor of Brutal Slaying of Family, Honors Wife with MS Foundation
Bill Petit, the lone survivor in the brutal home invasion that left his entire family dead, has come into the spotlight lately as he considers running for office. He explains that the heartbreak never really does go away, but it does get easier. He says, "I used to have gut wrenching weeks in a...
- What to Eat When You're Sick
When you are diagnosed with a chronic illness, or a temporary illness, you should eat properly and maintain a healthy diet. Difficulty in swallowing, nausea, bloating, lack of appetite, and many more symptoms add to the difficulties when you are sick. Eating the right type of food is very important,...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Rebecca Ann Falk AU.D.1 Atwell Rd Cooperstown NY 13326
- Carlton A Maricle MA CCCA97 W Gansevoort St Little Falls NY 13365
- Ms. Nancy Sirianni AUDIOLOGIST1729 Burrstone Rd New Hartford NY 13413
- Mrs. Debra J Quattrini MA801 Cypress St Rome NY 13440
- Mrs. Maryanne M Willett MS LIC AUDIOLOGIST801 Cypress St Rome NY 13440
- James M Bremer AUD114 Genesee St New Hartford NY 13413