Dr. George Coseriu is a urologist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Coseriu specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Urology
Dr. George V. Coseriu MD's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44195Get Direction
Dr. George V. Coseriu MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Coseriu
- What Are the Key Characteristics of Genital Herpes?
Genital herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus. There are two types of HSV: HSV-1, which mostly causes cold sores, and HSV-2, which mostly causes genital herpes.Some cases of genital herpes may also be caused by HSV-1. This sexually transmitted infection is quite common among the adult...
- What are the Treatment Options for Syphilis?
What is syphilis?Syphilis is a very dangerous disease if not diagnosed early and treated with proper medication. Worse, it may even lead to death. Syphilis is caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum and has four stages in its pathogenesis. It is one of those diseases which does not have typical...
- Prostate Cancer: What Are the Symptoms If It Is Not Asymptomatic?
Prostate cancer tends to affect only men. The incidence of prostate cancer is on the increase and tends to be more common in the western world. The causes of prostate cancer are poorly understood. However, risks factors include a positive family history, environmental and dietary factors. The...
- Is It Healthy To Be Circumcised?
Is It Healthy To Be Circumcised?Circumcision is a quick and simple surgical procedure that is done to remove the foreskin of the male penis. It is performed at different ages although in most cases it is done during adolescence. The procedure has a few risks such as bleeding. However, it is...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- Dr. Carson Wong MD, FRCSC, FACS6900 Pearl Road Middleburg Heights Ohio 44130
- Dr. David A Goldfarb M.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Youssef S Tanagho MD, MPH8851 Center Dr La Mesa CA 91942
- Dr. Alfida J Ramahi M.D. FACOG20525 Center Ridge Road Rocky River OH 44116
- Dr. Michael T Berte MD6900 Pearl Rd Cleveland OH 44130
- Dr. Tim A Sidor MD6900 Pearl Road Cleveland OH 44130