Jeremy James Donai
Audiologist1934 Hickory St Abilene TX, 79601
Dr. Jeremy Donai is an audiologist practicing in Abilene, TX. Dr. Donai evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Donai takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- The awareness of doctoral-level professions among entering college students.
- Identification of high-pass filtered male, female, and child vowels: The use of high-frequency cues.
- Gender identification from high-pass filtered vowel segments: the use of high-frequency energy.
- Gaps-in-noise detection and gender identification from noise-vocoded vowel segments: Comparing performance of active musicians to non-musicians.
- Gender Identification Using High-Frequency Speech Energy: Effects of Increasing the Low-Frequency Limit.
- Automated Classification of Vowel Category and Speaker Type in the High-Frequency Spectrum.
Jeremy James Donai's Practice location
Abilene, TX 79601Get Direction
MORGANTOWN, WV 26506Get Direction
- Is Gastric Bypass Effective for Weight Loss?
A new study that was published in the journal, Archives of Surgery, shows that gastric banding may not be as effective as gastric bypass surgery in regards to weight loss. Gastric banding is considered to be safer and simpler than gastric bypass surgery, and many overweight and obese people are...
- Major League Player Supports Diabetes Awareness and Excels on the Field
Most people dream about being an astronaut, firefighter or footballer when they're young. So many days during childhood are spent thinking about what they want to be when they're grown up, that it made kids want to practice what they loved for when they're older. Everything was possible in those...
- Staten Island Chef Is Doing Big Things for Celiac Patients
There are so many limitations to a gluten-free diet, especially when going gluten-free is a matter of living a healthy or a not so healthy life. Anyone who can’t rely on traditional staples like bread, cereals, and pasta can feel at a loss when trying to figure out what to cook or how to cook it....
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- What Causes Night Sweats?
Night sweats refer to excessive sweating during the night, and they can transpire regardless of the temperature. Another term commonly used for night sweats is hot flashes....
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Constance Fiero Stephens CCC-A4601 Hartford St Abilene TX 79605
- Wendy B Artho AU.D.1233 N 18TH ST ABILENE TX 79601
- Kelsey Nicole Walker AU.D.1233 N 18TH ST ABILENE TX 79601
- Kelsi Dee Mangrem AU.D.7 HOSPITAL DR ABILENE TX 79606
- Terri A. Jackson AUDIOLOGIST4601 Hartford St Abilene TX 79605
- Sue Ann Holland Other7 Hospital Drive Abilene TX 79606