Jeremy James Donai
Audiologist1934 Hickory St Abilene TX, 79601
Dr. Jeremy Donai is an audiologist practicing in Abilene, TX. Dr. Donai evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Donai takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- The awareness of doctoral-level professions among entering college students.
- Identification of high-pass filtered male, female, and child vowels: The use of high-frequency cues.
- Gender identification from high-pass filtered vowel segments: the use of high-frequency energy.
- Gaps-in-noise detection and gender identification from noise-vocoded vowel segments: Comparing performance of active musicians to non-musicians.
- Gender Identification Using High-Frequency Speech Energy: Effects of Increasing the Low-Frequency Limit.
- Automated Classification of Vowel Category and Speaker Type in the High-Frequency Spectrum.
Jeremy James Donai's Practice location
Abilene, TX 79601Get Direction
MORGANTOWN, WV 26506Get Direction
- Genital Warts - What Will Happen at the Doctor's Office?
If you doubt that you are having signs and symptoms of genital warts or your partner has developed genital warts after sexual contact, seek the doctor’s advice immediately. If you are a woman having genital warts, the first step you should follow is scheduling an appointment with a gynecologist....
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- Understanding Peripheral Neuropathy in Adult Lupus Patients
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) is an autoimmune disease that has been affecting millions of people, both young and old worldwide. Numerous studies about this disease have been conducted by different academic, pharmaceutical, and medical organizations. Over the course of continuous and extensive...
- How Are the Treatment Options for Leukemia Managed?
Leukemia is a group of different cancers of the blood. Unlike other types of cancers, leukemia has the unique feature of not having a detectable tumor or malignant mass, which is typical of other types of cancer. In leukemia, the cancer cells are found in the blood and bone marrow. The abnormally...
- What is a Middle Ear Infection?
First, let us recall the basic anatomy of the ear.Our ear is divided into three parts: the outer ear, middle ear, and inner ear. The outer or external ear is the outermost part of the ear and consists of the ear pinna, external ear canal, and the eardrum. The eardrum separates the external and...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Kelsey Nicole Walker AU.D.1233 N 18TH ST ABILENE TX 79601
- Wendy B Artho AU.D.1233 N 18TH ST ABILENE TX 79601
- Steven Hamlett AU.D.1233 N 18TH ST ABILENE TX 79601