Dr. Alia Simjee Dadabhai M.D.
Hepatologist | Hepatology1310 W. Stewart Dr Suite #501 Orange CA, 92868
Dr. Alia Dadabhai is a hepatologist practicing in Orange, CA. Dr. Dadabhai specializes in the study of body parts such as the liver, the biliary tree, the gallbladder and the pancreas. Hepatologists manage disorders in these areas and are specifically known for treating viral hepatitis. Patients who have received liver transplants also follow up with hepatologists after their procedure.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Alia Simjee Dadabhai M.D.'s Practice location
Orange, CA 92868Get Direction
Newport Beach, CA 92663Get Direction
BALTIMORE, MD 21287Get Direction
Dr. Alia Simjee Dadabhai M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dadabhai
- Can Hepatitis A Impact Your Quality of Life?
Hepatitis is the swelling of the liver, and this condition can be mostly curable but certain cases lead to fibrosis, liver cancer or complete liver failure. Hepatitis viruses are one of the leading sources of hepatitis, but other infections and substances like alcohol and drugs can also cause...
- What Are the Risk Factors for Liver Cancer?
A liver cancer risk factor is something that increases your chances of getting liver cancer. Different types of cancer have different risk factors. Some risk factors can be controlled such as smoking. On the other hand, age and family history cannot be changed, which means that some risk factors...
- How Alcohol Abuse Can Influence Liver Cancer
Alcohol, what really is alcohol? From the scientific point of view, it is an organic compound. In this case, we look at it as a beverage made through the process of sugar fermentation. Alcohol can be highly intoxicating. Alcohol abuse entails the recurrent and harmful usage of alcohol.Alcohol abuse...
- 5 Tips on Living with Hepatitis
Hepatitis is mainly an infection of the Liver. The condition of a person suffering from hepatitis can either be self-limiting, progressing to fibrosis (scarring), cirrhosis, or liver cancer. hepatitis viruses are the most common cause of hepatitis, but other causes spreading the same infection may...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Liver Cirrhosis?
Cirrhosis is attributed to an abnormal condition which causes a scarring of the liver that damages the functioning of the liver considerably. There are a number of factors that can result in the cirrhosis of the liver such as consuming excessive alcohol, viral hepatitis, other liver disease and so...
- Hepatitis: 5 Ways You Can Contract This Disease
In 1990s hepatitis was considered as a widespread health problem. About 1.4 million people all over the world get hepatitis A annually. It has been estimated that in parts of Asia and Africa, approximately one in ten people suffers from chronic Hepatitis B. Hepatitis is a condition which involves...
- Dr. Stephen R Severance M.D.2880 Atlantic Ave Long Beach CA 90806
- Dr. Moustafa E Alamy M.D.16660 Paramount Blvd Paramount CA 90723
- Dr. Paul Stephen Lee MD113 WATERWORKS WAY IRVINE CA 92618
- Dr. Benjamin Menasheh Weinberg MD24221 Calle De La Louisa Laguna Hills CA 92653
- Dr. Tahmina Haq M.D.16671 YORBA LINDA BLVD STE 100 YORBA LINDA CA 92886
- Dr. Tu Anh Tran M.D.16660 Paramount Blvd Paramount CA 90723