Dr. H Aaron is a psychologist practicing in Helotes, TX. Dr. Aaron specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Aaron evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Aaron because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. H Michael Aaron PHD's Practice location
Helotes, TX 78023 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. H Michael Aaron PHD | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. H Michael Aaron PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Behavioral and Emotional Meltdowns in Children with Autism
Parents of children with autism sometimes need to deal with physical and/or emotional outbursts. They could be out-of-control aggressive episodes which include screaming, shouting and crying. They may escalate into kicking, lashing out, and even biting.These episodes are not ‘temper tantrums’,...
- How To Help Your Loved One Combat Geriatric Depression
Clinical depression is very common in elderly people. While the cause of depression is different depending on the individual, one of the main reasons behind geriatric depression is loneliness. Family members usually focus on the physical health of their elders and deliberately ignore another...
- What Is Trichotillomania: Risk Factors and Treatment
IntroductionTrichotillomania is a type of mental disorder, which involves an irresistible and recurrent urge to pull out one's hair from the scalp and other parts of the body with hair, in spite of having the desire to stop. Due to hair pulling, the scalp tends to have patchy bald spots, which can...
- How Autism Stigma Almost Killed a Young Boy
A young boy was in dire need of a transplant, but hospitals refused him due to his autism. After fighting the odds and getting the procedure, surviving, and thriving, he has started a conversation about preventing medical bias.Battle for a transplantLief was only nine years old when he became ill...
- What Is a Sociopath? Definition, Characteristics, and Treatment
A sociopath is an individual who has a personality disorder, which is characterized by antisocial, deceitful, and manipulative tendencies. Sociopaths also lack empathy and usually have a hard time forming relationships. Most of the time they are irresponsible, and in worst cases, do not have a...
- Overstimulation Makes Eye Contact Difficult for Those with Autism, Study Finds
It has been a common perception in recent years that when children with autism avoid eye contact out of indifference. People have said they are in their own world and need to be brought out of it.Children with ASD are very different from one another, in their struggles and levels of functioning. A...
- Dr. Teresa Y. Chapa-Cantu PH.D. 513 East Jackson Avenue Harlingen Texas 78550
- Beverly M. Davis 927 Serene Meadows San Antonio Texas 78258
- Katie Gleason 110 Hill Top Drive Boerne Texas 78006
- Dr. Margaret W Berton PH.D. 21 Lynn Batts San Antonio TX 78218
- Dr. Jesus Aranda-cano PSY.D. 7400 Blanco Road San Antonio TX 78216
- Dr. Marvin Daniel Abney PH.D. 4057 Broadway St San Antonio TX 78209