Darren Bayliss is a physical therapist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Darren Bayliss specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Darren Bayliss can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Darren Bayliss will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Darren Marc Bayliss P.T.'s Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85704Get Direction
DALLAS, TX 75214Get Direction
Darren Marc Bayliss P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- Mrs. Sharon E Farrell PT1880 W Orange Grove Rd Tucson AZ 85704
- Josiah Anderson DPT911 Moraga Rd Lafayette CA 94549
- Mrs. Terri L Adler P.T.1880 W Orange Grove Rd Tucson AZ 85704
- Mr. Thomas Richard Sanderson PT6206 E Pima St Tucson AZ 85712
- Jaimie Perkunas PT6626 E Calle La Paz Tucson AZ 85715
- Dr. William D Martz M.D.2312 N Rosemont Blvd Tucson AZ 85712