Dr. Jennifer Kathleen Turner MD
Rheumatologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Rheumatology1959 Ne Pacific St C-212, Box 356340 Seattle WA, 98195
Dr. Jennifer Turner practices Pediatric Rheumatology in Seattle, WA. Pediatric rheumatologists treat child patients who suffer from pain in the musculoskeletal system, have symptoms of arthritis, or an autoimmune disorder. Dr. Turner evaluates and treats a variety of joint, muscle, and bone disorders; including autoimmune disorders, such as lupus, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, Kawasaki disease, post-infectious arthritis, chronic vasculitis, and inflammatory disorders of the muscle, eye, or other organs. Dr. Turner also is trained in the evaluation of prolonged fever, unexplained complaints of chronic musculoskeletal pain, weakness, poor appetite, fatigue, and/or loss of function or skills.
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 2001
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Rheumatology
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
- Pediatrics, Seattle Children's Hospital, Seattle
- Pediatric Rheumatology, Seattle Children's Hospital, Seattle
Dr. Jennifer Kathleen Turner MD's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98195Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer Kathleen Turner MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Turner
- Adalia Rose
OverviewAdalia Rose is an American internet star. She was born with Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome, which is a premature aging disease. This genetic condition is also commonly known as progeria. During her early infancy stage, her body was much older than the normal age. In spite of her...
- According To New Research The Juvenile Arthritis Diagnosis Is Improving
Arthritis has been at the center of countless medical research in recent years, mainly due to the pain and limitations it places on its sufferers. Arthritis is also often thought to be a condition regulated to the elderly and older adults, but this is not always the case. Many children and young...
- The Reality Behind Juvenile-Onset Fibromyalgia
Over time, more and more health conditions have been discovered, which has ultimately led to a more informed healthcare system. These breakthroughs have been thanks to a neverending goal of creating more efficient treatment options, which is being done as technology improves and becomes more...
- 14 Warning Signs of Lupus
When the body attacks its own cells and organs including the skin, joints, kidneys, heart, lungs, blood, and brain, the condition is called lupus. It is an autoimmune disease brought about because the body can’t distinguish between healthy cells and foreign germs or viruses. It is a chronic...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- Steroids for Muscular Dystrophy: Prednisone
Steroids are touted as powerful drugs that help in improving muscle strength as well as delaying some types of muscular dystrophy. Of these, prednisone is said to be the most powerful and widely used to treat Muscular Dystrophy. Prednisone is a known anti-inflammatory agent. The potent compound,...
- Dr. Kristen Nicole Hayward MD, MS4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Kabita Nanda M.D.4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Troy Torgerson Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Shaun William Jackson MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Nanci Echeverri Rascoff MD, MPH4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Anne Stevens Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105