Dr. Rajeshri Nayak is an anesthesiologist practicing in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Nayak ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Nayak also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Cincinnati Coll of Med, Cincinnati Oh 1991
Cagayan State University College of Medicine and Surgery 1991
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Georgetown Univ Hosp, Anesthesiology
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital/Washington Hospital Center Program
Dr. Rajeshri Nayak MD's Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45219Get Direction
Dr. Rajeshri Nayak MD's reviewsWrite Review
- A True Calling: Two-Time Cancer Survivor Sets Her Sights on Nursing
Although she has only been a nurse for a short time, Michelle McGovern’s life experience with cancer have given her a unique backbone for bedside care. There were only two things Michelle McGovern needed to do—just two little things.The first was she write a book to let her son and daughter...
- Facts About Sepsis
Sepsis develops when your body becomes overwhelmed by an infection. It is a very severe illness and can cause widespread inflammation, other problems and sometimes even death. Here are some facts you should know about this life-threatening illness.Sepsis DefinedThis is a severe condition which...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Daniel J. Shirley200 Northland Boulevard Cincinnati Ohio 45246
- Dr. Michael Jason Walls M.D.2845 Chancellor Drive Crestview Hills Kentucky 41017
- Ms. Anuradha Kulkarni MD4777 E Galbraith Road Cincinnati Ohio
- Alaa Abd-Elsayed Other600 Highland Avenue Madison Wisconsin 53792
- Dr. Karen F Krone MD234 Goodman St Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Mary Clare Hill MD234 Goodman St Cincinnati OH 45219