Dr. Lisa K Taylor MD
Endocronologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Endocrinology747 52nd St Oakland CA, 94609
Dr. Lisa Taylor is a pediatric endocrinologist practicing in Oakland, CA. Dr. Taylor specializes in growth, puberty, diabetes or other disorders related to hormones that produce certain conditions in children and growing young adults. Pediatric endocrinologists possess copious knowledge on hormone chemicals and how they can affect other parts of the body and their functions.
Dr. Lisa K Taylor MD's Practice location
Oakland, CA 94609Get Direction
BOISE, ID 83702Get Direction
Dr. Lisa K Taylor MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Taylor
- Glucose Monitor May Eliminate Need for Finger Stick
A novel system that has already been approved has a revolutionary technology to monitor blood sugar levels. It works with a small sensor that is placed on the arm of the person being monitored and gives reports minute by minute.Glucose monitoring is something that people with diabetes should do...
- 5 Tips on Living with Hypothyroidism
Hyperthyroidism is a health condition in which the body’s metabolism becomes slow, leading to the feeling of fatigue. This is caused by an abnormally low amount of thyroid hormone in the blood. This deficiency is caused by an impaired functioning of the thyroid gland. People may develop this...
- Celiac Disease May Shadow Type 1 Diabetes
A recent study has found that celiac disease may follow Type 1 diabetes, and it has found that children have a greater risk of having celiac disease auto-antibodies, which may then result in the disorder.According to Dr. William Hagopian, type 1 diabetes and celiac disease are closely related...
- Pre-digested Formula May Reduce the Risk of Type 1 Diabetes in Infants
A new study has shown that pre-digested formula may reduce the risk of Type 1 diabetes in infants who have a high risk for developing this condition. The study reports that babies who were fed on pre-digested formula had a 50% lower chance of developing the kind of antibodies that predict diabetes,...
- Hypothyroidism: Why Am I Always Exhausted?
Hypothyroidism is a common condition in which the thyroid gland is underactive and does not produce enough hormones. These hormones are very important in maintaining the metabolism of the body. Metabolism refers to the process by which cells produce and utilize energy from food. A reduction in the...
- Link Found Between Hormone Therapies and Diabetes Among Transgender Patients
Transgender Patients and Recent Studies Relating to DiabetesThose who are having issues with diabetes already know what issues can be faced, in the present and down the road. Knowing when to seek help for these issues is challenging enough, but those who are transgender already face many more...
- Dr. Jennifer Ann Olson MD747 52nd Street Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Suruchi Bhatia MD747 52nd St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Tariq Ahmad M.D.747 52nd St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Sungeeta Agrawal MD747 52nd St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Sonali Belapurkar M.D.747 52ND ST OAKLAND CA 94609
- Dr. Radhika Purushothaman MD,MPH747 52nd St Oakland CA 94609