Dr. Asha Ramchandran MD
Pediatrician5720 Stoneridge Mall Rd Suite 240 Pleasanton CA, 94588
Dr. Asha Ramchandran, MD--specialist in pediatrics--currently treats patients in Dublin, California and Pleasanton, California. Dr. Ramchandran is licensed to treat patients in California. Dr. Ramchandran ...
Education and Training
Kilpauk Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Madras, Tn, India 1987
University Of Madras 1987
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
Dr. Asha Ramchandran MD's Practice location
Pleasanton, CA 94588Get Direction
Dr. Asha Ramchandran MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ramchandran
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Encephalitis in Children
Encephalitis in ChildrenEncephalitis means inflammation of the brain. The condition is usually caused by viruses. Encephalitis is a rare disease that affects approximately 0.5 per 100,000 individuals. Children, the elderly, and those with an impaired immune system are commonly affected by the...
- Holistic Treatments for Mumps
Mumps is a contagious viral infection that is easily transferred from one individual to another through contact with infected respiratory secretions. It’s caused by a virus referred to as paramyxovirus. Mostly, it attacks the parotid glands, which surround the angle of your jaw right below your...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- What Is a Rotavirus Vaccine?
A rotavirus is an oral vaccine against the rotavirus infection, which causes diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and headache in babies aged between 8-12 weeks. The diarrhea can be severe, which leads to dehydration. This vaccine is given to the child through the mouth using a dropper. Who should have a...
- Dr. Robert Watts MD3001 HIGH ST OAKLAND CA 94619
- Dr. Usha Vallamdas MD2367 Shadelands dr walnut creek CA 94598
- Dr. Jacob Eapen MD6066 Civic Terrace Ave Newark California 94560
- Neil W. Hoglund20126 Stanton Avenue Castro Valley California 94546
- Dr. Nita Patel M.D.2400 Balfour Rd Brentwood CA 94513
- Dr. Nicole M. Poppinga M.D.27206 Calaroga Avenue Hayward CA 94545