Dr. Asha Ramchandran MD
Pediatrician5720 Stoneridge Mall Rd Suite 240 Pleasanton CA, 94588
Dr. Asha Ramchandran, MD--specialist in pediatrics--currently treats patients in Dublin, California and Pleasanton, California. Dr. Ramchandran is licensed to treat patients in California. Dr. Ramchandran ...
Education and Training
Kilpauk Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Madras, Tn, India 1987
University Of Madras 1987
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- White Mem Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- White Mem Med Center
- White Memorial Medical Center Program
Dr. Asha Ramchandran MD's Practice location
Pleasanton, CA 94588Get Direction
Dr. Asha Ramchandran MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ramchandran
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- 10 Things Autism Parents Want You to Know
As parents or guardians, we all want one thing – and that is to give our children what’s best for them. There’s nothing far greater than that of a mother’s unconditional love for her son or daughter, and there’s no stronger shield than a father’s arms when he’s protecting his little...
- Why Children Should Avoid Energy Drinks
The American Academy of Pediatrics clearly mentions that children should not drink high-octane energy drinks and should avoid having sports drinks. Energy drinks are unhealthy because of the high content of caffeine and other stimulants present in the drink, according to a report published in,...
- What Are Roundworms?
What are roundworms?Roundworms are a type of parasitic worms that infect the human intestine. Roundworms may vary and size and have a characteristic long, round body. These parasitic worms can cause a number of health problems in humans. They can enter the human body through the mouth and direct...
- Breastfeeding Children Can Reduce Their Risk of Developing Infections
Babies who are exclusively breastfed have fewer and less severe infections, when compared to babies who are partially breastfed or not breastfed at all, according to a study published in, Archives of Disease in Childhood. This protection is regardless of the healthcare and vaccinations provided to...
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- Dr. Robert Watts MD3001 High Street Oakland California 94619
- Dr. Usha Vallamdas MD2400 Balfour Rd Brentwood California 94513
- Dr. Jacob Eapen MD6066 Civic Terrace Ave Newark California 94560
- Neil W. Hoglund20126 Stanton Avenue Castro Valley California 94546
- Dr. Melissa-gayle M Sanchez M.D.1113 S PARK VICTORIA DR MILPITAS CA 95035
- Dr. Nicole M. Poppinga M.D.100 Mac Lane Pierre South Dakota 57501