Dr. Clifford Hawkins is an interventional radiologist practicing in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Hawkins specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
- The self-portraits of Frida Kahlo.
- Reinvigorating academic radiology: a resident's view.
- Improving membership retention rates among new graduates.
- Resident and fellow state chapters: providing impact from the local level.
- Branding: an emerging necessity.
- American college of radiology resident and fellow section web site.
- The ACR Resident Advocacy Committee: a new, nationwide, grassroots network.
- Culture: the character of an institution.
- Quality improvement projects for residents.
- AMCLC 2012 Resident Roundtable: what will the radiology practice of the future look like?
- JACR: a necessary, valuable resource for residents and fellows.
- Abolishing fee-for-service reimbursement is good for the profession of radiology: a debate from the 2013 AMCLC, Resident and Fellow Section meeting.
- Assessing local resources and culture before instituting quality improvement projects.
- Adding Value as Young Radiologists: Challenges and Opportunities, Part 2.
- Adding value as young radiologists: challenges and opportunities, part 1.
- Diagnostic Radiology Resident and Fellow Workloads: A 12-Year Longitudinal Trend Analysis Using National Medicare Aggregate Claims Data.
- Can Patients Comprehend the Educational Materials that Hospitals Provide about Common IR Procedures?
- Physician rating websites: do radiologists have an online presence?
- Building a Radiology Service Line: Key Elements and Necessary Actions.
- How Much Do Common Imaging Studies Cost? A Nationwide Survey of Radiology Trainees.
- Radiology's Social Media Hashtag Ontology: Codifying Online Data.
- Retrograde Thoracic Duct Embolization in a Pediatric Patient with Total Cavopulmonary Connection and Plastic Bronchitis.
- Radiology's Emerging Role in 3-D Printing Applications in Health Care.
- JOURNAL CLUB: Radiologists' Online Identities: What Patients Find When They Search Radiologists by Name.
- Enhancing Workflow Analysis in Acute Stroke Patients Using Radiofrequency Identification and Infrared-based Real-Time Location Systems.
- Use of Twitter Polls to Determine Public Opinion Regarding Content Presented at a Major National Specialty Society Meeting.
- The effects of expanding outpatient and inpatient evaluation and management services in a pediatric interventional radiology practice.
- Enteral Access Procedures: An 18-Year Analysis of Changing Patterns of Utilization in the Medicare Population.
- Social Media and the Patient Experience.
- Intravascular ultrasound versus digital subtraction angiography: direct comparison of intraluminal diameter measurements in pediatric and adolescent imaging.
- The Role of Social Media in Quality Improvement.
- Use of a Web-Based Calculator and a Structured Report Generator to Improve Efficiency, Accuracy, and Consistency of Radiology Reporting.
- Relativity Screens for Misvalued Medical Services: Impact on Noninvasive Diagnostic Radiology.
- Endovascular Treatment of Inferior Vena Cava Agenesis Using the Azygos Vein.
- Machine Learning in Radiology: Applications Beyond Image Interpretation.
- University Hospital
Dr. Clifford Matthew Hawkins M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
Indianapolis, IN 46260Get Direction
ATLANTA, GA 30322Get Direction
Dr. Clifford Matthew Hawkins M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Turmeric Help Fight Cancer?
What is cancer?Cancer is the term given to a group of diseases where cells uncontrollably grow. All types of cancer usually begin in cells and can develop anywhere in the body. It begins when there are changes in a cell or a group of cells. The human body is composed of millions and millions of...
- The Relationship Between Sudden Cardiac Death and Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea is a common sleep disorder in the United States, though most still fail to recognize it as a health hazard. Majority of the people just consider it as a minor sleep disturbance, without realizing the fact that it is associated with many life-threatening conditions.\It can increase blood...
- How to Prepare for a Tonsillectomy
What Is a Tonsillectomy?The tonsils are a very important part of your body. They are located in two glands at the back of your throat. In your younger years, they help produce antibodies that help you fight infections that attack your body. Sometimes, however, the tonsils themselves can get...
- Was the Backlash Justified? 60 Minutes Portrayal of Max Whelan, a 12-Year-Old Boy with Severe Non-Verbal Autism
12-year-old Max Whelan has severe non-verbal autism and an undiagnosed intellectual disability, which makes him prone to unpredictable violent behavior and destructive meltdowns. “He is unpredictable. One minute he will be aggressive, hitting and punching anything he can reach, and the next he...
- How Is Mumps Diagnosed?
Mumps is a viral infection spread from one person to another by means of respiratory droplets or through direct contact with contaminated items. Most cases of mumps are common in children aged between two and twelve years who haven’t been vaccinated against the illness. Nonetheless, the infection...
- What Is a Normal Heart Rate?
What is heart rate?The heart rate is the number of heartbeats that occur per minute. The normal heart rate depends from person-to-person. As people get older, the heart rate changes and pulse regularity may change, which can signify heart problems or other medical conditions. Your heart rate may...
- Todd A Abruzzo MD3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Abouelmagd Mohamed Makramalla MD510 S Kingshighway Blvd Saint Louis MO 63110
- Attef A Mikhail MD1 Medical Village Dr Ft Mitchell KY 41017
- Timothy Joseph Phalen MD3000 Mack Rd Fairfield OH 45014
- Frank J. Rybicki MD75 Francis St Boston MA 02115
- Darren R Hurst MD1 Medical Village Dr Ft Mitchell KY 41017