Dr. Eamonn Vitt is a family practitioner practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Vitt specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Vitt possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Member American Academy of HIV Medicine
- Member Doctors Without Borders USA
- Instructor Instructor in Clinical Medicine Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital 2003
- Weill Cornell Medical College Affiliated Hospitals 2003
Dr. Eamonn Vitt MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10002Get Direction
Dr. Eamonn Vitt MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vitt
- How Long Does Acute Bronchitis Last? How to Treat and Prevent
Bronchial tubes, which are an important part of the respiratory system, perform an important function of exchanging air to and from the lungs. However, sometimes due to various triggers, these bronchial tubes can get inflamed causing a mucus build-up. The symptoms like coughing and dyspnea that are...
- Yellow Eyes: When to Be Concerned
IntroductionA person's eyes can offer personality insights, and at the same time, provide warning signs about the body's overall health. When the white portion of the eyes called sclera turns yellowish in color, it is often a signal that something is not right in the body. It also indicates a...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- What Is Hormone Therapy?
Hormone therapy is often used to relieve menopausal symptoms. However, since estrogen plays a crucial role in maintaining bone health, hormone therapy is another treatment option for osteoporosis.How does hormone therapy work?Following menopause, your body produces less estrogen and progesterone...
- How Serious Is Bell's Palsy?
What is Bell’s Palsy?Bell’s palsy is a medical condition that causes temporary weakness or paralysis of the facial muscles. This medical condition is named after the Scottish anatomist named Charles Bell. He was the first one to describe the condition. Bell's palsy usually happens when the...
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- Dr. Brent W. Matza MD225 W 23RD ST NEW YORK NY 10011
- Dr. Neveen A. Elkholy D.O.1150 SPRINGFIELD AVE IRVINGTON NJ 07111
- Dr. Jessica Taubman MD122 CLINTON ST HOBOKEN NJ 07030
- Dr. Joe W. Chamberlin M.D.75 S BROADWAY YONKERS NY 10701
- Dr. Bella Aloyts DO6401 18TH AVE BROOKLYN NY 11204
- Dr. Rosario A Bascon MDMmg Cross County Yonkers NY 10704