Dr. Indranil Sau MD
Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Surgery3705 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA, 15213
Dr. Indranil Sau practices Pediatric Surgery in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Sau treats children who have an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery. Some of the surgical problems seen by pediatric surgeons are often quite different from those commonly seen by adult or general surgeons. Dr. Saudiagnoses, treats, and manages childrens surgical needs such as abnormalities of the groin in childhood and, surgical repair of birth defects, surgical care of tumors, transplantation operations, and endoscopic procedures.
Dr. Indranil Sau MD's Practice location
LEMOYNE, PA 17043Get Direction
Dr. Indranil Sau MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sau
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- What You Need to Know About Incisional Hernias
What is a Hernia?A hernia is a medical condition that results from tissue or organs protruding through the abdominal walls. This protrusion is due to a weakness or hole in a muscle. The condition might start without any symptoms, but can lead to serious problems like death if left unattended. Hernia...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- What Does a Pediatric Surgeon Do?
What is a pediatric surgeon?A pediatric surgeon is a pediatrician, who is specially trained to perform a variety of medical procedures on newborns, infants, and children. They are experts when it comes to the diagnosis and operative care of different health conditions in children. These specialists...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Dr. Tara Jean Loux MD200 Lothrop St Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Robert C Burns MD3705 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Vinci Samuel Jones MD200 Lothrop St Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. John C Adkins M.D.10 Holland Rd Pittsburgh PA 15235
- Mrs. Kelly Miller Austin M.D.One Children's Hospital Drive, 4401 Penn Avenue Pittsburgh PA 15224
- Luis Dela torre mondragon M.D.1 Childrens Hospital Dr Pittsburgh PA 15224