Natalie Krasnyansky, DDS
Dentist | General Practice100 Route 9 North Englishtown NJ, 07726
Dr. Natalie Krasnyansky is a Dentist practicing in Englishtown, NJ. Dr. Krasnyansky specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Natalie Krasnyansky, DDS's Expert Contributions
How do you clean your teeth while having braces?
Proxy brushes, water pik, regular brushing, ortho floss picks. READ MORE
How do I clean my teeth after coffee?
For any coffee lover, I strongly recommend using a Sonicare toothbrush. Using regularly a Sonic technology brush will keep your teeth clean and stain free. READ MORE
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association, Holistic Association of New York, Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, New Jersey Dental Association, Monmouth County Dental Society
Natalie Krasnyansky, DDS's Practice location
Englishtown, NJ 07726Get Direction
Manalapan, NJ 07726Get Direction
Roslyn Heights, NY 11577Get Direction
Natalie Krasnyansky, DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Krasnyansky
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Dr. Louis Paul Sterling DDS87 Elmira Street Staten Island NY 10306
- Joseph F. Perry258 Broad Street Red Bank New Jersey 07701
- Dr. Stephen Tabori D.M.D.171 Main Street South River New Jersey 08882
- Dr. Loay Shadid Deifallah DDS281 Durham Ave South Plainfield New Jersey 07080
- Dr. Lydia Lam DDS256-C Mason Ave Staten Island NY 10305
- Laura Branigan804 W Park Ave Ocean NJ 07712