Dr. Diane Werth is a cardiologist practicing in Sioux City, IA. Dr. Werth specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Werth also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- src kinase catalyzes the phosphorylation and activation of the insulin receptor kinase.
- Cardiac calmodulin-stimulated protein phosphatase: purification and identification of specific sarcolemmal substrates.
- Phosphorylation of the solubilized insulin receptor by the gene product of the Rous sarcoma virus, pp60src.
- Vinculin, a cytoskeletal substrate of protein kinase C.
- Regulation of phosphorylase kinase in rat ventricular myocardium. Role of calmodulin.
- Enrichment, solubilization, and partial characterization of digitonin-solubilized muscarinic receptors derived from canine ventricular myocardium.
- Mechanisms of enhanced phosphorylase activation in the hyperthyroid rat heart.
- Vinculin phosphorylation in response to calcium and phorbol esters in intact cells.
- Clarian Indiana Univ Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Clarian Indiana Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Indiana University Medical Center 1979
Diane K Werth MD's Practice location
Diane K Werth MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Causes and Treatment of Hypolipidemia
What is cholesterol?Cholesterol is primarily produced in the liver, which makes approximately 1,000 milligrams of cholesterol per day. However, it can also be produced by the cells lining the small intestines and also by each cell present in the body. Abnormally low cholesterol levels would mean...
- What Are HIIT Workouts?
What is a HIIT Workout?HIIT workout plans are intensive and punishing, but there are good reasons why they are very popular. HIIT stands for high-intensity interval training. As its name implies, it is an explosive and high-power workout. It is not a specific workout or exercise routine. Rather,...
- Stress Can Directly Affect a Woman's Heart
Results of a study presented in the Experimental Biology 2012 meeting in San Diego showed that coping with mental stress is harder on a woman's heart, when compared to that of men. Researcher Chester Ray, PhD, professor of medicine, and cellular and molecular physiology at Penn State's College of...
- Eyad K. Najdawi MD1125 Pierce Street Sioux City Iowa 51105
- Dominic Vincent Hurley MD801 5th St Sioux City IA 51101
- Dr. John Timothy Baller801 5th St Sioux City IA 51101
- Ramin Artang MD801 5th St Sioux City IA 51101
- Navin Gupta MD397 Wallace Rd Nashville TN 37211
- Xiuxian Alan Zhu MD1447 N Harrison St Saginaw MI 48602