Dr. Saima Rizwan is an internist practicing in Reidsville, NC. Dr. Rizwan specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Rizwan provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Fatima Jinnah Med College For Women University Of Punjab Lahore Pakistan MD
- Evaluation of newer rapid diagnostic tests for typhoid fever.
- High neonatal mortality rates in rural India: what options to explore?
- Transversal analysis of malaria outbreak in non-endemic region of rural Haryana, north India.
- Prevalence of hypertension in Indian tribes: a systematic review and meta-analysis of observational studies.
- Influence of alcohol on condom use pattern during non-spousal sexual encounter in male migrant workers in north India.
- Temporal dimension in reference standard misclassification - a concept note.
- Evaluation of state-run STI/RTI clinics in the state of Haryana, India through a supportive supervision approach.
- Prevalence and sociodemographic determinants of tobacco use in four countries of the World Health Organization: South-East Asia region: findings from the Global Adult Tobacco Survey.
- Authors' reply.
- Pre-treatment practices among patients attending an Animal Bite Management clinic at a primary health centre in Haryana, North India.
- Fixed-dose combination drugs for the treatment of tuberculosis under India's RNTCP.
- Trends of Smokeless Tobacco use among Adults (Aged 15-49 Years) in Bangladesh, India and Nepal.
- Sensitivity and Specificity of Pulse Oximetry and Ankle-Brachial Index for Screening Asymptomatic Peripheral Vascular Diseases in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
- Pre-treatment factor structures of the Montgomery and Åsberg Depression Rating scale as predictors of response to escitalopram in Indian patients with non-psychotic major depressive disorder.
Dr. Saima A Rizwan MD's Practice location
Reidsville, NC 27320Get Direction
Dr. Saima A Rizwan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- HIV: 5 Transmission Myths
What is HIV?HIV is a virus that was discovered in the 1980s. It attacks a person's immune system, causing it to be too weak to fight outside infections. The HIV virus works by destroying white blood cells, called CD4 cells, in the immune system, and progresses through three stages, the last of which...
- What Are the Symptoms of Diarrhea?
Frequent bowel movement characterized by loose and watery stools is referred to as diarrhea. In simple terms, it is exactly opposite to constipation and this condition is very common. It is not very serious and can be treated by simple home remedies and over-the-counter medications. Diarrhea may be...
- What Are BCAAs?
What are BCAAs?The term BCAA is short for branched-chain amino acid. The human body is made up of different proteins, which contain amino acids. There are 20 amino acids and nine of them are considered essential amino acids, which you can get through your diet because your body cannot make...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- The Best Foods to Eat to Develop Sculpted Muscles
Longing to have sculpted muscles? The most ideal combination for having those sculpted muscles is based on adequate calories, fluids, proteins, and strength training. Having the right kind of energy-rich foods are very essential for developing the most enviable muscles.According to the American...
- Can Vaccinations Make My Infant Sleep Better?
Getting your child vaccinated in the afternoon will help him or her to sleep better in the following 24 hours, according to a new study. The study reports that infants who were vaccinated after 1:30 in the afternoon could sleep longer the following day.A small variation in the body temperature is...
- Dr. Mark V. Jordan M.D.300 West 27th Street Lumberton North Carolina 28358
- Dr. Christina Phyllis Rama M.D.1200 N Elm St Greensboro NC 27401
- Dr. Jose Ernesto Paz M.D.4810 W Wendover Ave Jamestown NC 27282
- Dr. Dhruv B Vyas M.D.405 Thompson St Eden NC 27288
- Dr. Peter Frank Kwiatkowski M.D.3803 Robert Porcher Way Greensboro NC 27410
- Peter Matthew Belford M.D.117 E Kings Hwy Eden NC 27288