Dr. Jason Sprunger is a urologist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Sprunger specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1997
Indiana University School of Medicine 1997
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- 2013Dr. Farr was named to Indianapolis Monthly magazine's 2013 Top Doctor'
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Enlarged Prostate
- Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Penn St U Hp-M S Hershey Mc, Urology; Pennstate Geisinger Hlth Sys, General Surgery
- Penn St University Hp M S Hershey Mc
- Penn State Hershey Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical Center
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. Jason K Sprunger M.D.'s Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46219Get Direction
Dr. Jason K Sprunger M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sprunger
- Is Lower Back Pain a Sign of Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer affects the male sex organs called the testes, two oval shaped gonads located just beneath the penis, which are primarily responsible for producing male sex cells called sperm, as well as the male sex hormone called testosterone. Cancer mainly affects the germ cells, which in...
- Is It Healthy To Be Circumcised?
Is It Healthy To Be Circumcised?Circumcision is a quick and simple surgical procedure that is done to remove the foreskin of the male penis. It is performed at different ages although in most cases it is done during adolescence. The procedure has a few risks such as bleeding. However, it is...
- Enuresis in Adults
What is enuresis in adults?Enuresis is the medical term for bedwetting, which is an issue most often seen in young children. However, certain adults also face this problem. In adults, it often becomes harder to talk about something, which is considered as a childhood problem. However, it is...
- Does Red Urine Indicate Blood?
Many people see the reddish or darkish brown coloration in their urine and rush to get a medical opinion, but their fears are usually unfounded. This is because red coloration can be sourced from factors other than red blood cells. It may be originating in the kind of food or medicine you are...
- What are the Treatment Options for Syphilis?
What is syphilis?Syphilis is a very dangerous disease if not diagnosed early and treated with proper medication. Worse, it may even lead to death. Syphilis is caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum and has four stages in its pathogenesis. It is one of those diseases which does not have typical...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- Dr. Robert A. Batler M.D.12188 A North Meridian St Carmel IN 46032
- Dr. Scott C Pike M.D.12188 N Meridian St Carmel IN 46032
- Dr. William L Shirrell M.D.8240 Naab Rd Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Chris A Magee MD8040 Clearvista Pkwy Indianapolis IN 46256
- Dr. James C Sloan MD800 Oak Ridge Tpke Oak Ridge TN 37830
- Dr. Richard Bihrle M.D.535 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202