Dr. Bart P Jenson M.D.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon1215 Pleasant St Suite 414 Des Moines IA, 50309
Dr. Bart Jenson is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Jenson specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Jenson typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1986
University of Ia Roy J & L Carver Com 1986
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 1986
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Heart Disease
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
Dr. Bart P Jenson M.D.'s Practice location
Des Moines, IA 50309Get Direction
Dr. Bart P Jenson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jenson
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Dr. Christopher Bernard Komanapalli M.D.1215 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Robert P Gallegos M.D., PH.D1215 PLEASANT ST STE 618 DES MOINES IA 50309
- Dr. Robert F Schneider M.D.1215 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Kent C Thieman M.D.1215 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Meghan Elizabeth Halub MD1415 Woodland Ave Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Mark Mankins M.D.1415 Woodland Ave Des Moines IA 50309