Brian G Crandall M.D.
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology324 Tenth Ave 206 Salt Lake City UT, 84103
I enjoy sports and love to play golf, tennis, and ski. I am interested in all types of history and particularly enjoy studying the civil war. I and my wife Carolyn have four wonderful daughters.
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 2014
- Member American College of Cardiology
- Member Utah Medical Association
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Or Health Science University Hospital
- University of Utah Affiliated Hospitals 1985
- U/UT MED CTR, SALT LAKE CITY, UT,, Cardiology 1988
- OHSU, PORTLAND, OR, Cardiology 1989
- University of Utah Medical Center - Salt Lake City, UT in Cardiovascular Disease 1988
- Oregon Health & Science University - Portland, OR in Cardiovascular Disease 1989
Brian G Crandall M.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84103Get Direction
LOGAN, UT 84341Get Direction
Brian G Crandall M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Crandall
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Dr. Michael Cutler DO5169 S COTTONWOOD ST MURRAY UT 84107
- Nassir F. Marrouche M.D.50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Nazem W Akoum M.D.30 N 1900 E Rm 4a100 Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Benjamin A Steinberg M.D., M.H.S.30 N 1900 E SALT LAKE CITY UT 84132
- Roger A. Freedman MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Charles W Tate M.D.1160 E 3900 S Salt Lake City UT 84124