Dr. Swati Makadia is a Dentist practicing in Havre De Grace, MD. Dr. Makadia specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Member Maryland State Dental Association
Dr. Swati Chapla Makadia DMD's Practice location
Havre De Grace, MD 21078Get Direction
Dr. Swati Chapla Makadia DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Dr. Eve Ferruggiaro Desai DDS201 S Union Ave Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Dr. Herbert Brett Friedman D.D.S.201 S UNION AVE HAVRE DE GRACE MD 21078
- Dr. John Egbert Lufburrow DDS333 GREEN STREET HAVRE DE GRACE MD 21078
- Dr. Jayalakshmi Shripad D.M.D201 S. Union Avenue Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Dr. David Daewon Kim DDS455 Revolution St Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Dr. Richard Valin Grubb DDS203 S Washington St Havre De Grace MD 21078