Dr. Glenn Russo is a dermatologist practicing in Gretna, LA. Dr. Russo specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Russo diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 1983
Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans 1983
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Cutaneous and noncutaneous disorders treated with extracorporeal photopheresis.
- Cutaneous manifestations of antiretroviral therapy.
- Mycobacterium chelonae/abscessus complex infection in a liver transplant patient.
- Necrobiotic xanthogranuloma with scleroderma.
- Polyarteritis nodosa and cutaneous polyarteritis nodosa.
- Actinic keratoses, basal cell carcinoma, and squamous cell carcinoma: uncommon treatments.
- The toxic pseudosclerodermas.
- Immunoenzyme techniques in dermatopathology.
- Med Ctr La New Orleans-Lsu, Dermatology; Alton Ochsner Med Fndn, Internal Medicine; Med Ctr La New Orleans-Lsu, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Glenn Gerard Russo M.D.'s Practice location
Gretna, LA 70056Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Glenn Gerard Russo M.D. | Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Glenn Gerard Russo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Russo
- Explore the Different Types of Acne
WhiteheadsWhiteheads are small white-colored blemishes on the skin, which result when the hair follicles get clogged with sebum (natural oil secreted by the skin’s sebaceous glands) and dead skin cells. Your skin needs a certain amount of natural oil to lubricate and protect itself. However, when...
- 5 Tips on Living with Melanoma
Melanoma is a type of lethal skin cancer. Often developing from a mole, it is caused by mutation of the skin cells due to damage in their DNA. These mutations result in a tumor formation within the cells that contain melanin (the pigment that gives skin its color) in the epidermis. The color of a...
- Ultrasound Therapy Can Be Used to Reduce Sweat
According to a new study, excessive sweating can be reduced by using microfused ultrasound that is targeted at the sweat glands. Mark Nestor, MD, PhD, a dermatologist and voluntary associate professor of dermatology at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, says “this technique can...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Rosacea?
Rosacea is a very common skin condition that frequently affects people aged above 30 years. It produces redness on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Although it commonly affects women, more severe symptoms occur in males. Approximately 16 million people are affected in the United States alone, and it...
- How do I Get Rid of Blackheads?
How do I Get Rid of Blackheads?Blackheads – what are they good for? Don’t you feel like you can see them but cannot do anything about them? Now your friend has a chance to point out that your face is not so clear after all! If only you could banish them completely! Understanding these...
- Anti-Acne Diets
Acne is a condition that causes the skin surface to develop several bumps. Often, these bumps occur on the face, shoulders, back, and neck. It’s believed that acne is triggered by changes in the body’s hormonal structure, and that’s why it is highly prevalent in children and teens going...
- Dr. Eric M. Finley MD2820 Napoleon Avenue New Orleans Louisiana 70115
- Dr. William Patrick Coleman M.D.4425 Conlin Street Metairie Louisiana 70006
- Dr. Martin D. Claiborne MD1477 Louisiana Ave New Orleans LA 70115
- Dr. Deirdre Hooper M.D.3525 Prytania St New Orleans LA 70115
- Dr. Rene None Koppel M.D.3640 Houma Blvd Metairie LA 70006
- Dr. Andrea Tesvich Murina M.D.2020 Gravier St New Orleans LA 70112