Dr. Monica J.a. Powell M.D.
Pediatrician137 8th Ave Cramerton NC, 28032
Dr. Monica Powell is a pediatrician practicing in Cramerton, NC. Dr. Powell is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Powell diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Powell can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Monica J.a. Powell M.D.'s Practice location
Cramerton, NC 28032Get Direction
Dr. Monica J.a. Powell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Powell
- Causes and Helpful Tips for Enuresis (Bedwetting)
What is enuresis?Enuresis, also called nocturnal enuresis, is the medical term for bedwetting or urinating during sleep. Bedwetting is usually part of a child’s development. It is fairly common among children and is slightly more common in boys.Most children outgrow bedwetting without any...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- Breastfeeding Children Can Reduce Their Risk of Developing Infections
Babies who are exclusively breastfed have fewer and less severe infections, when compared to babies who are partially breastfed or not breastfed at all, according to a study published in, Archives of Disease in Childhood. This protection is regardless of the healthcare and vaccinations provided to...
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- Autism Assessments Are Male-Centered: Why?
Gender inequality comes in many forms. While there have been large strides in the right direction over the past couple centuries, there is much work to be done as a society. The medical field has their own gender inequality issues with patients. Historically, all health assessments and measurements...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- Dr. Ada Barbara Dickinson M.D.7825 Ballantyne Commons Pkwy Charlotte NC 28277
- Dr. Andrew Robert Shulstad M.D.4501 Cameron Valley Pkwy Charlotte NC 28211
- Dr. Nikita Williams Lindsay MD1656 Riverchase Blvd Rock Hill SC 29732
- Dr. Margaret Payne Siegel M.D1315 East Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Ana-maria M Temple MD1350 S KINGS DR CHARLOTTE NC 28207
- Dr. Karen Elizabeth Lewis M.D.16525 HOLLY CREST LN STE 150 HUNTERSVILLE NC 28078