Dr. Denise Mathre is a Chiropractor practicing in Jackson, CA. Dr. Mathre specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Mathre seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
University of Western States Chiropractic 1996
- Best Chiropractor2013Amador Ledger Dispatch
- Clinical Excellence Award1996Western States Chiropractic College
- Chiropractor of the Year2011The Masters Circle
- Best Chiropractic Office2013Sierra Lodestar
- Massage Therapy In Office
- Laser Lipo
- Cold Laser Therapy/low Level Laser Therapy
- Electrical Stimulation/ultrasound
- MemberInternational Chiropractic Pediatric Association 1998
- MemberCalifornia Chiropractic Association 2013
- MemberHolistic Pediatric Association 2011
Experience & Accolades
- Co-Owner1997 - 2013Amador Chiropractic Wellness Center
- Owner2014Achieving Balance Chiropractic
Dr. Denise P. Mathre D.C.'s Practice location
Jackson, CA 95642 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Denise P. Mathre D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Denise P. Mathre D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Dr. Thomas W Zeiler DC 665 New York Ranch Rd Jackson CA 95642
- Dr. Terry Francis Holland D.C. 14 Bryson Dr Sutter Creek CA 95685
- Dr. Armen R Kendig DC 19881 Highway 88 Pine Grove CA 95665
- Dr. Arno Eugene Sullivan D,C, 20104 Hwy 88 Pine Grove CA 95665
- Dr. John David Richardson D.C. 134 E St Charles San Andreas CA 95249
- Dr. Bryon D Cloyd D.C. 665 New York Ranch Rd Jackson CA 95642