Dr. Kaley Gray is an audiologist practicing in Englewood, NJ. Dr. Gray evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Gray takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Kaley M Gray AU.D.'s Practice location
Kaley M Gray AU.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Hydrocephalus: What Is It?
Hydrocephalus is a condition where there is too much cerebrospinal fluid in the head. It comes from the Greek words “hydro”, which means water, and “cephalus”, which means head. It is a component of several congenital health problems, but may be caused by head injuries, too. In some cases,...
- When to Be Concerned About Sternum Pain
IntroductionThe sternum, also called as the breastbone, is a flat bone situated at the center of the chest. It connects to the ribs through cartilages and forms the front of the rib cage, which helps protect the lungs, heart, and major blood vessels from injuries. Since the sternum is near to the...
- What Are the Treatments for Fibroids?
In most cases, fibroids will not show clear symptoms. However, if you suspect that you have fibroids, go and see your doctor immediately. He/she will recommend the best treatment option to counter your fibroids. Before administering any treatment, your doctor will consider the following things:...
- How Does Ovarian Cancer Spread?
Ovarian cancer often spreads early because it grows in the tissues that cover the ovaries and from there, it can easily spread to the bowels or abdominal lining. It can also affect other areas of the body, including the lungs or liver.A team of researchers from the University of California and the...
- What Are the Different Types of Plastic Surgeries?
What is plastic surgery?Plastic surgery refers to a medical procedure performed to alter the structure of a human body. In most cases, plastic surgery is performed with the objective to improve a specific structure or functioning of the body.Plastic surgery mainly involves the reconstruction,...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Pouya Bral MA,CCC-A935 Northern Blvd Great Neck Ny 11021
- Dr. Alan B Gertner PH.D.1500 Pleasant Valley Way West Orange NJ 07052
- Laurie Hanin PH.D.50 Broadway New York NY 10004
- Betsy Bromberg MS/CCC-A660 1st Ave New York NY 10016
- Mrs. Elise Hailey Witz MASTERS OF ARTS875 Old Country Rd Plainview NY 11803
- Dr. Patrick Michael Flaherty AU.D.385 Tremont Ave East Orange NJ 07018