Dr. Ayoub Sayeg, MD
Plastic Surgeon29110 Inkster Rd Suite 250 Southfield MI, 48034
Dr. Ayoub Sayeb is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon serving the Southfield area for more than 15 years. Dr. Sayeb is experienced in Liposuction, Tummy Tuck, Breast Augmentation / Reduction / Lift and ...
Education and Training
University of Toronto B.S. 1990
University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine M.D. 1994
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- General Plastic Surgery
- Tummy Tuck
- Thigh Lift
- Arm Lift
- Body Lift
- Breast Augmentation / Reduction / Lift
- Eyelid Surgery
- Brow Lift
- Neck Lift
- Forehead Lift
- Nose Surgery
- Lip Augmentation
- Chemical Peels
- Smile Lines
- Dermal Fillers
- Laser Hair Removal
- Vein Therapy
- Four Seasons Skin Care
- Facial Massage Services
- Permanent Filler – Bellafill
- Fat Grafting
- Professional Member American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
Dr. Ayoub Sayeg, MD's Practice location
Southfield, MI 48034Get Direction
DEARBORN, MI 48126Get Direction
Dr. Ayoub Sayeg, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sayeg
- Fat May Return After Liposuction
According to a new study published in the journal, Obesity, the fat lost by liposuction — the most popular fat removal cosmetic procedure — returns after the procedure. Researcher Robert H. Eckel, MD, professor of medicine, physiology and biophysics at the University of Colorado Anschutz...
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- Considering Blephoplasty...Here's What You Need to Know
Blepharoplasty also known as eye lid surgery is a surgical procedure carried out in patients to enhance the appearance of eye lids. It can be performed in the upper eye lid, the lower eye lid or both.Why is blepharoplasty done?Blepharoplasty is done for people who need to enhance the appearance of...
- Thinking About Getting a Nose Job? Here is What You Need to Know
What is it? Rhinoplasty, commonly known as a nose job, is a surgical procedure done to reshape the nose to improve its appearance. This is a cosmetic surgery done for people who are unhappy with the way their nose looks, or to correct certain deformities which resulted from injuries to their nose...
- What are the Side Effects of Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a type of operation that involves the alteration of human tissue with the purpose of modifying the appearance. There are different types of plastic surgery. Each of these surgeries focuses on a certain part of the body.All of these types of plastic surgery are performed by...
- What to Expect After Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty, in simple terms, means the surgery of the eyelid(s). It is performed on either the lower or the upper eyelid. Sometimes, blepharoplasty is also performed on both eyelids (the lower and the upper one). The two major reasons people opt for eyelid surgery are:...
- Dr. Bruce Chau D.O.27901 Woodward Ave Berkley MI 48072
- Dr. William J. Pittas D.O.726 Tennyson Downs Ct Bloomfield Hills Michigan 48304
- Barak Tanzman D.O.27901 Woodward Ave Berkley MI 48072
- Dr. Monica chau Quynh Kieu D.O.1 William Carls Dr Commerce Township MI 48382
- Dr. Mune Gowda MD47601 GRAND RIVER AVE NOVI MI 48374
- Dr. Hashim Alani M.D.29877 Telegraph Rd Southfield MI 48034