Dr. Alan Hickey is a prosthodontist practicing in Portland, ME. Dr. Hickey specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
- Pharmaceutical dry powder aerosols: correlation of powder properties with dose delivery and implications for pharmacodynamic effect.
- Selected parameters affecting characterization of nebulized aqueous solutions by inertial impaction and comparison with phase-Doppler analysis.
- Prosthetic alternative treatment for choanal atresia: a clinical report.
- Lecithin inverse microemulsions for the pulmonary delivery of polar compounds utilizing dimethylether and propane as propellants.
- Drug properties affecting aerosol behavior.
- Identification of genes in the genome of the archaeon Methanosarcina mazeii that code for homologs of nuclear eukaryotic molecules involved in RNA processing.
- Respirable PLGA microspheres containing rifampicin for the treatment of tuberculosis: manufacture and characterization.
- A comparison of dry powder inhaler dose delivery characteristics using a power criterion.
- The influence of suspension nebulization or instillation on particle uptake by guinea pig alveolar macrophages.
- Airways delivery of rifampicin microparticles for the treatment of tuberculosis.
- Ontogenetic changes in enzyme activities associated with energy production in the spiny lobster, Jasus edwardsii.
- Immunological and toxicological implications of short-term studies in animals of pharmaceutical aerosol delivery to the lungs: relevance to humans.
- Prosthetic treatments for patients with ectodermal dysplasia.
- Respirable PLGA microspheres containing rifampicin for the treatment of tuberculosis: screening in an infectious disease model.
- Aerosol delivery of muramyl dipeptide to rodent lungs.
Dr. Alan Joseph Hickey DMD's Practice location
Portland, ME 04103Get Direction
Dr. Alan Joseph Hickey DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Comedian with Muscular Dystrophy Discusses his Life and his Comedy
In a video shared by Gawker, comedian Steve Way talks with Rich Juzwiak on how muscular dystrophy impact his comedy and affect his life. Way shares the misconceptions that people have about him and how they think that he can’t talk. He also says that dating has been difficult. He met his...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Appendicitis: Get the Facts
Appendicitis is an acute or chronic condition which causes inflammation of the appendix. According to the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, it is the most common cause of abdominal pain in the US which results in surgery. It has also been found that about 5% of the...
- Is Pleurisy Contagious?
Our lungs are separated from the chest cavity by a very thin membrane that folds onto itself, forming a two-layered membrane known as the pleura. Between the two layers is a small cavity known as the pleural membrane.This cavity is filled with a small quantity of lubricating fluid, the primary...
- How Nurses Can Think of the Person Behind the Disease
How Nursing Attitudes Can Impact a PatientWith long days and even longer nights, knowing what a nurse is going through can be beneficial to the patient, but there are still patient's rights that need to be addressed. Over the course of the years, given the growing health industry, there have been a...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Christina A Gitto DDS9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Francesco Antonio Musciano DDS276 Canco Rd Portland ME 04103
- Dr. Alan David Newton DMD276 Canco Rd Portland ME 04103
- Dr. Bruce J. Sahrbeck D.D.S.152 US Rte. 1 Scarborough, ME Scarborough ME 04074
- Paul W. Best D.D.S.152 US Rte. 1 Scarborough, ME Scarborough ME 04074
- Dr. Miles Reed Cone DMD33054 State Rt. 26 Carthage NY 13619