Dr. Mehri D Moore M.D.
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry400 108th Ave NE Suite 402 Bellevue WA, 98004
I am a psychiatrist who specializes in treating women and adolescent girls facing a variety of challenges. My approach to treatment is focused on identifying and reinforcing individual and family values ...
Education and Training
Teheran Univ, Fac of Med, Teheran, Iran MD 1972
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- University of Washington Medical Center Psychiatry 1977
- Pennsylvania Child Guidance Center Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 1983
Dr. Mehri D Moore M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Mehri D Moore M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moore
- How Is ADHD Diagnosed?
If you think the symptoms you’re experiencing are related to the attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), you may need to consult your medical practitioner. If you’re bothered by your child’s condition, it would be wise talking to the teachers before seeking medical attention. This...
- Can Schizophrenia Be Treated?
Schizophrenia is a severe disorder of the mind that requires lifelong treatment. An individual suffering from this disorder is not able to identify the difference between what actually exists and what is in their mind. This disorder has an adverse effect on the way an individual thinks and reacts to...
- Everything You Need To Know About Agoraphobia
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder in which you feel extremely fearful of places and situations that are uncomfortable and dangerous according to you. These are the places that make you feel trapped and assume that the escape might be difficult in the case of a panic attack, such as an elevator, a...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is a psychotherapy treatment that involves a direct and practical approach to solving problems. It is short-term and focuses on changing the behavioral and thinking patterns of an individual so as to change the way he or she is feeling. It has proved to be...
- The Science Behind Depression: What Happens in Your Brain
Although the causes of depression are often associated with tragic life events, pregnancy, retirement, or conflicts in a relationship, this complex disorder is scientifically believed to be caused by a chemical imbalance. This chemical imbalance can be a result of a genetic vulnerability,...
- The Side Effects of Xanax
What Is Xanax?The generic name for Xanax is alprazolam and this is a benzodiazepine. Xanax was first introduced in 1976. This drug has an impact on the unbalanced chemicals in the brain of people who have anxiety. It is therefore prescribed for treating mental health problems which are linked with...
- Dr. Vernon Neppe MD, PHD6808 44th Avenue Northeast Seattle Washington 98115
- Ms. Heidi S. Summers MD5837 221st Place Southeast Issaquah Washington 98027
- Dr. Anne Marie Arvidson M.D.1823 Queen Anne Ave N Seattle Washington 98109
- Dr. Catherine Q Howe MD2100 Western Ave Seattle WA 98121
- Dr. Michelle Jeannette M.D.1145 Broadway Seattle WA 98122
- Kenneth R. King1687 114th Avenue Bellevue Washington 98004