Dr. Howard E Herrell MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)325 N. State Of Franklin Road Johnson City TN, 37601
Dr. Howard Herrell is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Johnson City, TN. Dr. Herrell specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Herrell can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Herrell can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Howard E Herrell MD's Practice location
Johnson City, TN 37601Get Direction
GREENEVILLE, TN 37743Get Direction
Dr. Howard E Herrell MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Herrell
- Alternative Treatments for Bacterial Vaginosis
Having both “good” and ”bad” bacteria in the vagina is healthy. Nevertheless, bacterial vaginosis can develop if there is an imbalance in the two types of bacteria. When there is an overgrowth of the “bad” bacteria, they can cause inflammation that is associated with a bad-smelling,...
- Know the Symptoms of Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer gradually develops when the healthy cells lining the cervix change and grow out of control. These changes lead to the formation of a mass, which is called a tumor. The tumor can either be benign (a tumor that is harmless) or malignant (cancerous and spreads to other parts of the...
- Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment of HPV
HPV is the given name to different versions of the Human Papilloma Virus. HPV has 150 different types, and each sub type is given a number. More commonly called Genital Warts, HPV is one of the most common infections worldwide, and 50% of the people who engage in sexual activities acquire it at...
- Treatments for Bronchitis During Pregnancy
Although bronchitis can be a harmful illness to those who suffer from it, pregnant women may be more severely affected by the symptoms of bronchitis. Bronchitis can cause fetal complications for pregnant women who require constant oxygen levels to stay healthy. Since pregnancy weakens women's...
- Chlamydia Doubled Ovarian Cancer Risk, Study Shows
Chlamydia trachomatis, commonly known as chlamydia, is a type of sexually transmitted infection (STI). In the United States, approximately 1.5 million cases of chlamydia are reported on an annual basis, making it the most commonly reported type of bacterial infection – according to the Centers for...
- 7 Random Reasons for Irregular Periods
The menstrual cycle normally happens every month with a series of monthly changes that occur in a woman’s body in preparation for the chance of pregnancy. Every month, women go through the process of ovulation, wherein one ovary releases an egg. When the egg is not fertilized, the uterine lining...
- Dr. Kenneth Weaver MD1103 East Jackson Blvd. Jonesborough Tennessee 37659
- Dr. Brenda Jane Crowder M.D.1500 W ELK AVE ELIZABETHTON TN 37643
- Dr. Brent David Laing M.D.1505 W Elk Ave Elizabethton TN 37643
- Dr. Olga Sarkodie MD325 N State Of Franklin Rd Johnson City TN 37604
- Dr. Jack R Crowder M.D.2002 Brookside Dr Kingsport TN 37660
- Dr. Marcia Sentell M.D.301 Med Tech Pkwy Johnson City TN 37604