Dr. Katherine Lee Hopkins M.D.
Pediatrician39 Kensington Pkwy Abingdon MD, 21009
Dr. Katherine Hopkins is a pediatrician practicing in Abingdon, MD. Dr. Hopkins is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Hopkins diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Hopkins can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Va Sch of Med, Charlottesville Va 1991
University of Virginia / Main Campus 1991
University of Virginia School of Medicine 1991
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Menstrual Cramps
Dr. Katherine Lee Hopkins M.D.'s Practice location
Abingdon, MD 21009Get Direction
Dr. Katherine Lee Hopkins M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hopkins
- Diagnostic Tests for Autism Often Miss Features in Girls
Males and females of any age can both be on the autism spectrum. Currently, more boys and men have been diagnosed with autism than girls and women. Is this correct, though? Perhaps just as many girls are on the autism spectrum, but are failed to be diagnosed properly.The current standardized tests...
- Understanding Social Communication Disorder Could Benefit Autism Diagnosis
The definition of autism is ever redefined. As doctors, researchers, and parents learn more and more about this neurodevelopmental disorder, it’s essential to reevaluate past knowledge and ideas. This is especially important with autism as it is not a simple on-off disease, but rather, encompasses...
- 10 Steps to Improve Communication with Your Child with Autism
At four years of age, children with autism ultimately develop language, as language is as just as important to children with autism just as it is to everyone else. However, because it takes some time for these children to develop fully when it comes to communication, some challenges are imminent....
- Everything About Oral Thrush
What is oral thrush? How does oral thrush develop? What are the risk factors of developing oral thrush? What are the signs and symptoms of oral thrush? Is there treatment for oral thrush? And if it is there, what is it? These are just but some of the questions you may be asking yourself and are yet...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Friendly Venues Accommodate Guests on The Autism Spectrum
Children on the autism spectrum are often sensitive to bright lights and loud noises. They also tend to find it difficult to remain still or quiet. This is why for a majority of families with a child on the autism spectrum, going out to a restaurant is an overwhelming and daunting proposition. Let...
- Dr. Kamakshi Neelkantan M.D.2108 Emmorton Park Road Edgewood Maryland 21040
- Dr. Adebola Giwa M.D.200 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Diana Fertsch MD PHD1792 MERRITT BLVD DUNDALK MD 21222
- Dr. Elaine V. Wilson-colbert M.D.711 W 40th St Baltimore MD 21211
- Dr. Vera Elizabeth Brown MD103 BATA BLVD BELCAMP MD 21017
- Dr. Robin Andria Punsalan M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287