Dr. Katherine Lee Hopkins M.D.
Pediatrician39 Kensington Pkwy Abingdon MD, 21009
Dr. Katherine Hopkins is a pediatrician practicing in Abingdon, MD. Dr. Hopkins is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Hopkins diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Hopkins can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Va Sch of Med, Charlottesville Va 1991
University of Virginia / Main Campus 1991
University of Virginia School of Medicine 1991
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Menstrual Cramps
Dr. Katherine Lee Hopkins M.D.'s Practice location
Abingdon, MD 21009Get Direction
Dr. Katherine Lee Hopkins M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hopkins
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- 10 Things Autism Parents Want You to Know
As parents or guardians, we all want one thing – and that is to give our children what’s best for them. There’s nothing far greater than that of a mother’s unconditional love for her son or daughter, and there’s no stronger shield than a father’s arms when he’s protecting his little...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Dehydration in Infants: What are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Dehydration is a condition that occurs when the body has lost more water than the amount that it has taken in. A baby’s body is made up of 75 percent of water. Every day, your baby will lose some amount of water from the body due to crying, sweating, urination, bowel movements and even with...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Chickenpox?
What should I do if my child has the chickenpox?...
- Dr. Kamakshi Neelkantan M.D.2108 Emmorton Park Road Edgewood Maryland 21040
- Dr. Adebola Giwa M.D.200 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Diana Fertsch MD PHD1792 MERRITT BLVD DUNDALK MD 21222
- Dr. Elaine V. Wilson-colbert M.D.711 W 40th St Baltimore MD 21211
- Dr. Robin Andria Punsalan M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Peter J Claybour MD515 Fairmount Avenue Towson MD 21286