Dr. Julie A. Heyrman M.D.
Family PractitionerN112w17975 Mequon Rd Germantown WI, 53022
Dr. Julie Heyrman is a family practitioner practicing in Germantown, WI. Dr. Heyrman specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Heyrman possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
St George',s University Medicine
St. George's University School of Medicine
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Neck Pain
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Plantar Wart
- Vascular Disease
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals Program
Dr. Julie A. Heyrman M.D.'s Practice location
Germantown, WI 53022Get Direction
Dr. Julie A. Heyrman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Heyrman
Worst experience ever!.
- How Do You Contract Meningitis?
The majority of meningitis is as a result of viruses and bacteria that harbor in our bodies. These germs normally live in the nose and throat or the intestines and can cause sickness. The bacteria can result in inflammation if they spread to the tissues lining the spinal cord and the brain....
- Cryotherapy and Weight Loss
Cryotherapy is a technology that has been in use for decades, but its use for weight loss is just a happy accident. The idea was invented by Japan in 1978 to help reduce inflammation. This technology has become a commonplace in Europe and the US especially among athletes as it helps in the repair of...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- How Long Does Acute Bronchitis Last? How to Treat and Prevent
Bronchial tubes, which are an important part of the respiratory system, perform an important function of exchanging air to and from the lungs. However, sometimes due to various triggers, these bronchial tubes can get inflamed causing a mucus build-up. The symptoms like coughing and dyspnea that are...
- What Is Indigestion? Get the Facts
Indigestion, also known as heartburn, is a common term used to describe the discomfort or pain felt in the upper abdomen just below the ribs. It is not a disease. It is merely a symptom and it can be just another symptom of many digestive problems. The main complaint of those who experience...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Dr. Suresh K Misra MD3267 S 16th St Milwaukee WI 53215
- Dr. Andrew Knoernschild M.D.W168n11237 Western Ave Germantown WI 53022
- Dr. Steven J Vacek MDWaukesha Family Practice Center Waukesha WI 53188
- Dr. Timothy George Buchanan MD14555 W National Ave New Berlin WI 53151
- Dr. Nazih Botros MD6901 W Edgerton Ave Milwaukee WI 53220
- Dr. Lisa Hahn Speidel MD1121 E North Ave Milwaukee WI 53212