Dr. Ira A Oliff MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology9711 Skokie Blvd Suite A Skokie IL, 60077
Ira Oliff, MD is an experienced oncologist and hematologist who earned his medical degree from Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine. He completed his residency in internal medicine and ...
Education and Training
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 1989
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Study of AM0010 With Nivolumab Compared to Nivolumab Alone Second-line Tx in Patients With Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Study of AM0010 With Pembrolizumab Compared to Pembrolizumab Alone First-line Tx in Patients With Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Margetuximab Plus Chemotherapy vs Trastuzumab Plus Chemotherapy in the Treatment of HER2+ Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Tesetaxel Plus Reduced Dose of Capecitabine vs. Capecitabine in HER2 Negative, HR Positive, MBC (CONTESSA)
- Blood Cancers, Lung Cancer, Clinical Trials And More
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- MemberAmerican Society of Clinical Oncology
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center Harvard Med School Massachusetts
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Program
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts
Dr. Ira A Oliff MD's Practice location
Skokie, IL 60077Get Direction
Dr. Ira A Oliff MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Oliff
- How to Deal with Lymphoma Treatment Fatigue
Treatment fatigue is a very common problem among lymphoma patients. Whether the patient is doing pharmaceutical treatments, chemotherapy, or other treatments, they will likely lead to fatigue and a feeling of being burnt out.This article will go over what treatment fatigue is, symptoms that are...
- Promising Results for Hodgkin Patients Using This Therapy
Researcher Dr. Bradford S. Hoppe and his colleagues at the University of Florida College of Medicine have recently found that the addition of proton therapy to first-line chemotherapy regimens may improve outcomes for patients with Hodgkin lymphoma.Lymphoma is classically treated with both...
- Boy Who Donated Hair to Kids with Cancer Fights Stage Four Lymphoma
Torrin Breneman first learned about cancer three years ago, and it made an impact on him. When he learned what cancer can do to a person, and that it affects children across the world, Torrin made a decision to do something about it. He grew out his hair for the next three years, with the intentions...
- Tips for Young Adult Lymphoma Survivors to Make the Most of Recovery
It is extremely difficult to reenter the world and normal life after battling lymphoma. Recovery is much more than the body's physical battle, but how to balance emotions and relationships as well.However, there are specific tools that can assist in adapting back into a life that may seem...
- Is Lymphoma-related PTSD Possible?
PTSD is something that one may not think of right away when thinking of chronic or life-threatening illnesses, but it should not be overlooked. Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, can affect all aspects of a person’s life and requires treatment by a specialist.The Diagnostic and Statistical...
- Microsoft Co-Founder Paul Allen Beats Lymphoma Twice
Beating any type of cancer is a major feat in itself, but billionaire and Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen has defeated lymphoma not once, but twice.Paul's storyNeedless to say, being the co-founder of Microsoft is a pretty big deal. As an American digital pioneer, Paul has been on top of the world....
- Dr. Gary Grad M.D.800 Blesterfield Road Elk Grove Illinois 60007
- Dr. Sowjanya Reganti M.D.,236 West 6th Street Reno Nevada 89503
- Dr. Nirmala Bhoopalam M.D.5000 South 5th Avenue Hines Illinois 60141
- Dr. Manuel Francisco Rosado M.D.5131 N Lincoln Ave Chicago IL 60625
- Dr. Nicklas Pfanzelter MD3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Suzanne Lafollette M.D.800 Biesterfield Rd Elk Grove Village IL 60007