Dr. Ira A Oliff MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology9711 Skokie Blvd Suite A Skokie IL, 60077
Ira Oliff, MD is an experienced oncologist and hematologist who earned his medical degree from Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine. He completed his residency in internal medicine and ...
Education and Training
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 1989
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Study of AM0010 With Nivolumab Compared to Nivolumab Alone Second-line Tx in Patients With Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Study of AM0010 With Pembrolizumab Compared to Pembrolizumab Alone First-line Tx in Patients With Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Margetuximab Plus Chemotherapy vs Trastuzumab Plus Chemotherapy in the Treatment of HER2+ Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Tesetaxel Plus Reduced Dose of Capecitabine vs. Capecitabine in HER2 Negative, HR Positive, MBC (CONTESSA)
- Blood Cancers, Lung Cancer, Clinical Trials And More
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Member American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center Harvard Med School Massachusetts
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Program
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts
Dr. Ira A Oliff MD's Practice location
Skokie, IL 60077Get Direction
Dr. Ira A Oliff MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Oliff
- Microsoft Co-Founder Paul Allen Beats Lymphoma Twice
Beating any type of cancer is a major feat in itself, but billionaire and Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen has defeated lymphoma not once, but twice.Paul's storyNeedless to say, being the co-founder of Microsoft is a pretty big deal. As an American digital pioneer, Paul has been on top of the world....
- What are the Stages of Multiple Myeloma?
This is the uncommon type of cancer that forms in plasma cells. A type of white blood cells found in the body, plasma cells, identify and battle germs and infections that attack the body.In multiple myeloma patients, the healthy plasma cells are overtaken by cancer cells. This reduces the number of...
- Woman Who Battled Lymphoma Three Times Starts Support Group
Battling cancer is just that - a battle. To make it through once is an incredible feat, but one Virginia Beach woman survived the terrible condition three times. Now, she is starting a support group so other women can have the incredible outcome she had as well.Lynne's storyUnfortunately, most...
- Dreams Do Come True: 9-year-old Baseball Fanatic Signed Onto Team
Like most young baseball fans, John “Parker” Staples' room is covered in memorabilia from his favorite team, the Washington Nationals, but unlike most kids, Parker's room is at the University of Virginia Children's Hospital.John “Parker” Staples, is nine-year old who was diagnosed with...
- Study Finds 3% of Pediatric Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Cases Are Transplant Recipients
Lymphoma is a blood cancer that affects both children and adults.Lymphoma begins its growth in the lymphatic white blood cells of the lymph system. This system is a major warrior in fighting off infections and diseases. It is part of the body’s immunity team.The lymph system loops throughout the...
- Teen with Hodgkin Lymphoma Skates with Her Hero, Mario Lemieux
Lillian Tarasiewicz was diagnosed with stage 3B Hodgkin lymphoma in October of 2015. She currently resides in South Carolina, but because of her father’s Pennsylvania background, she grew up with a love for hockey and for the Pittsburgh Penguins. She always felt a special connection to Mario...